1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Come here if you are bored.

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Sahel123, Jun 30, 2017.

?

Are you bored?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

This is totally a random post. Say anything you feel like, including how bored you are. Like this post if it bores you. ;)

2. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Man that post title is so tempting.
    Why the hell even is there a poll? Anyone who comes here's gotta be bored outta their mind.
    How about suggestions for new Forum Games?

3. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

That sounds great. If this poll shows that several people are bored, ordinary members would probably be given more rights to join obsolete Forum games which are currently locked. This poll acts as evidence that there are several Active members willing to start Forum games. Right now, the most Active members seem to be Prectorian, you, Loonylion, Seph, Reider, Dark Infernape, some other RomUlation ancients, and me. Hopefully, this will change as more members would become active.

4. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

So people, what is making you people feel bored? Most likely, it's the idea that there is nothing to do (I suppose that was rhetorical). Any suggestions of what you would like to do right now but cannot. If so, then post it here!

5. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Well, I just got some Wii games just now (NiGHTS - Jod, Zelda ss, Mp3:c, namely) but I can't play em because my nunchuk is broken. It just keeps getting disconnected every once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2017