1. This forum is in read-only mode.

"Dark World" concept games

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by saher1175, Sep 2, 2017.

1. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

2. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

[GC and Wii]The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess. (Light Versus Shadow)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2017
  3. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Explain more pls?

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The Silent Hill series. The protag frequently gets 'shifted' over into a darker version of Silent Hill. Check it out or read the story at least if you're interested.

5. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

I am interested. Which Silent Hill game has the concept?

6. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Natewlie said the Silent Hills series. This defines all Silent Hills games. I think the one you should try is [Wii]Silent Hill: Shattered Memories; it has a fantastic story line.

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Almost all of them. They're horror games though, so they play pretty rough, but the story lines themselves are reason enough to slog through.

8. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Yes But how exactly does he shift? Into 'otherworld'? And isn't Silent Hill itself Dark already?

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It is dark, but once it switches to the other world, it becomes night time. The walls and everything around turns to rust and ash and shit. Monsters are more twisted in the otherworld as well.

The shift happens at certain parts of the game, unfortunately the player isn't in control of the switch.

Totes forgot, but zelda: oracle of ages/seasons are good ones too. They're for the game boy colour though. Ages you can go to the past and present, while in seasons you can change the seasons! Great games and probably my favourite zelda games.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017