1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dementium II - Help Thread

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kiekoes, May 9, 2010.

1. SushiKing

SushiKing Well-Known Member

4 chapters!
    At the end the "doctor who talks to you through the game pulls Yourself Into the mirror LOL. So hopefully there is going to be a Dementium 3...

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

There are five chapters, not four.

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Walkthrough v1.1 is in the FP.

4. kezerb

kezerb Active Member

Can't wait for chapter 5, I'm stuck after going in the guard tower with the relic

5. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

another question i'm finally on the last boss also where do i get the nail gun

6. LuckyTrouble77

Do you remember the boiler room that had the tunnel that lead outside (the final room after running past all those ghost things for the first time)? There was a door in there that you had to use the flamethrower to remove the gray stuff to open it. The door is easy to forget because of how late you get the flamethrower in relation to finding that door. If you are already at the final boss as I was when I realized this, it is too late to get it without starting over. Using pretty much all the nails in the game, I knocked out about 3/5 of the final bosses health in the first minute or so.

Also, if you ever play to get the nail gun, the relic weapon can repel those black spirits by holding it up in front of you when facing them.

7. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

do i get it in survival mode?

8. LuckyTrouble77

The nail gun? If so, yes. As you go through survival, you get one weapon at a time after each wave. Your running file does not affect survival, and survival does not affect your running file. They are completely separate.

9. SushiKing

SushiKing Well-Known Member

oh was there 5? i can't remember. And yeah for somereaason i didnt get the nail gun.. i got the saw in the toilet lol but i was wondering wer the nail gun was. oh well, i can use it on survival mode...

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Ok I need help: I'm at chapter three, I just went outside, examined the skeleton, but I'm not sure if I went back to the hellish world or not. But what must I do now? I can't go through the other door because it's locked, so I must go back to the room with the save mirror. So, can anyone help?

11. LuckyTrouble77

Lets take this step by step:

1. Go to the cell block new to Chapter 3 (there are black ghosts in the cell block)
    2. Go through the cell block following the blood to the body to get the bones
    3. If you just got the bones, go back outside and examine the skeleton.
    4. You will enter the demon world and will collect the first piece of the relic.
    5. Go back through the door with the orange and blue symbols.
    6. Analyze the wall in that room with those symbols.
    7. Fight more stuff in the demon world.

Progression should be simple from there.

12. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Thank you ;D Let's see if I can do that.

13. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

After 3 years of dump, there are 2 Walkthrough which is now updated! Plus, there are Spanish version right now. Meanwhile, Desmume emulator team have a chance to play this games for get rid of stupid save bug. I hope this games will run fine on next version of Desmume soon!

UPDATE!

FINALLY! This games is now run perfectly on Desmume SVN 4819 without any problem! ;D