1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Diablo 2.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elru, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Elru

Elru Well-Known Member

I was wondering if any of you out there are Diablo 2 fans? If so let me know. I'm currently making a Shrine for RPGClassics.com and your input/thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 8)

2. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

well I wouldnt really considered myself to be called a Diablo Fan I have gone throught of playing Diablo 1 -3 but thats just bout it, just played it got bored of it and went on to doom....muahahha now Doom, is the sh**......... WII ;D

3. Elru

Elru Well-Known Member

I don't think they've released 3 yet but if they have where can I get it?

4. Prototype

Actually that was a mistyple was a 2 guess it turned out to be a 3 ;D ;D ;D

5. Elru

Elru Well-Known Member

Lol, I forgot to throw up a link to the shrine in progress.

http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/~diablo2/index.shtml

Check it out let me know if you think anything is missing. Feedback appreciated. 8)

6. Prototype

cool, cool. Ill be sure to check it out later tonight

7. SonGoku1905

SonGoku1905 Well-Known Member

I used to play it a lot a few years ago. I had made a lvl 83 Necromancer but when I enter hell difficulty I'd be immediately killed. I made lots of mephisto runs to get some uniques, sets, but couldn't get anything that would help me. Maybe it was a mistake to max. golem mastery,skeleton mastery and revive . Maybe a more general build instead of a zookeper build is necessary for hell , who knows

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Needs a new design for sure. ( But of I know how hard they can be to get )

Also adsense ads are better when blended into the site so they appear as a natural part of the site, people have ad-blindness which means that they filther ads automatically and don't really notice them.

I can't tell you anything about the content since I never really was a Diablo fan.

9. Elru

Elru Well-Known Member

Actually I have a 99 Necro who has Revive maxxed but not golem mastery. Revive is their best skill but it's always good to have some of their damage spells. As they are quite useful.

Also some helpful Necro Sets are:
    Infernal Tools (Non-LoD Necro Set)
    Trang-Oul's Avatar (Post-LoD Necro Set)

10. Elru

Elru Well-Known Member

Unfortunatly I had to stick with a mandated layout so I'm more or less stuck with the design. If you check out some of their other shrines you'll see what I mean.

11. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Me? I've never played it!