1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mc_vampz, Aug 21, 2007.

?

which game is better

1. Digimon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pokemon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

I take this thread as an insult to both Pokemon and Digimon. They are not to be compared to each other. They are different. Pokemon are more like animals, digimon on the other hand are more like inhabitants of another planet, more like humans. So it's unfair to judge them against each other.

But to answer the question, I like Pokemon better. It's just a lot more attractive and interesting to me. :p

2. libagin2

libagin2 New Member

I' d say DIGIMON!
    I can't believe pokemon is actually winning..
    though i'm also a great fan of pokemon games...
    Is there a modern pokemon game?
    I mean, all pokemons are too classic, isn't it?
    or maybe, i'm not updated with pokemon games.
    I love digimon 1 and 3! digimon 2 sucks however.

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Guess what,humans are animals too ::)

4. dancubs

Don't be a smart-ass. In this world, are you an animal or a human? Do you shit where you eat? Do you wear clothes? Are you a rational being?

There you go.

5. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I want to continue this but going off-topic isn't exactly a good idea
    And I prefer Digimon
    They have way better designs.

6. dancubs

That was still on topic. You were questioning my perception of how Pokemon differ from Digimon in the way they live in their respective worlds. I stated that Digimon are like Humans in their world, having societies, governments, even communities. And Pokemon are more like Animals in theirs since they live side by side with humans, and are treated like pets, thus Animals.

I was just defending my statement with a flurry of sentences that seemed out of context, but they actually were inferring to the current topic, more specifically to why I answered the way I did.

7. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

I have to say Digimon since i believe pokemon got boring and digimon is not continuous
    and yes they have better attacks and designs

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

better design?

agumon, snow agumon, black agumon, toy agumon, black toy agumon, clear agumon and gloved agumon....

you are right, they are "better design".

anyway i love them both, and this poll is bias since i cant choose both.

9. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

Like how there are thousands of species of ants. I like the variation they have with some of the digimon, plus some look alot more badass then the recent legendary pokemon.

10. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

cmon have you seen any pokemon wear gloves or be a cyborg in their evolution?

11. AstroGod

AstroGod Well-Known Member

pokemon ftw... nuff said

12. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

why in my childhood i loved pokemon...good times

13. tsunami2131

tsunami2131 Member

fan of the yellow rat ;D

14. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

15. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

16. Lysergic420

Lysergic420 Active Member

Pokemon is my vote, I never got into digimon

17. chavarak

chavarak New Member

I prefer Pokemon

18. nabbynabs

nabbynabs Member

Pokémon is better when you're talking about games. Don't get me wrong - I love the Digimon games... even Digimon 2 which most people hate - but the Pokémon games are much more enjoyable. You can play Pokémon over and over and not get tired of it. You can breed Pokémon. You can compete. You can participate in contests and whatnot.

However, I do find the Digimon anime a lot better than the Pokémon anime. C'mon, how can you watch Digimon 3 and wish something like that was actually possible? :eek:

If they were real, I'd prefer to have a Digimon :D . You know, a life-long partner that matches exclusively with you opposed to a Pokémon that can and will be collected and traded. I'd want special moments and friendship with a being that can actually talk to me instead of a mini-zoo at home. :'(

19. Anne789

Anne789 Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I had to vote pokemon.
    I played every generation of the pokemon games (only the ~versions, not the dungeon/ranger/puzzle/etc games)
    And only played 2 digimon games.

The cartoons of pokemon are lame and the cartoons of digimon, well... can't really remember. ^^'

20. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

Lay off it man although there may be differences there are also similarities, they both evolve, they both fight, they both use moves... would you like more examples???