1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Digimon Or Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mc_vampz, Aug 21, 2007.

?

which game is better

1. Digimon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pokemon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I used to like the pokemon anime (before it became a shallow and retarded mess). I only like pokemon now for the main series games.
    The DS spin-offs are terrible, i wish people would just play that shit and be satisfied, instead of slacking off the main series using pointless reasoning.

I did watch digimon at some point as a kid, i found it boring. The games will never interest me.

2. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Anyway ...

Between all "3 mosters-kind anime" Pokemon has the longest history. Digimon is simple but it bets on short story's with an actual ending ._. .. works like Final Fantasy where each saga has a diferent non-related history.

Monster Rancher, the anime at least, had the best back ground history and the most complex. But since kids don't care much for that, the anime series died.

When talking abut game I don't care much. Digimon games have better plot (there IS a plot after all), but in the rest (gameplay, graphics, etc) Pokemon beat to it.

3. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

pokemon
    reason:
    more pokemon than digimon by like200-500 and with the new pokemon games yea....
    digimon is still quite good though