1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DiRT 3 free for a limited time

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by NintyRaccoon, Nov 11, 2016.

?

Do you love racing games?

1. Yes, I love playing every racing video game!

50.0%
  2. Yes, but I only play the Mario Kart-games.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but I only play the SEGA All Stars Racing-games.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, but I only play "realistic" racing games such as "Need for Speed" and "Burnout".

50.0%
  5. Yes, But I only play the Micro Machines racing games.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No, I'm not interested in racing games.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Cool yo~!

However since this is a Steam Key freebie thing, you should have posted here instead:

https://forum.romulation.net/threads/steam-game-key-free-giveaways.63159/page-3#post-1455473

Or here:

https://forum.romulation.net/threads/where-and-how-to-get-legit-free-steam-games.64830/

Unfortunately for me, I forgot about the first thread and had only remembered it AFTER i posted the second one :(

Also about your poll, my two choices aren't listed which are the original Need for Speed 4 High Stakes and the Burn Out franchise with their "cause a massive pileup" mode which is absolutely fantastic!

3. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

Glad that you like it, Cahos.

However, I wasn't thinking of Steam in the beginning so I forgot there was an actual Steam giveaway-thread. My mind was only on Humble Bundle. (I'm not an IT-kind of guy, remember?)

But I'll do my best to remember to post in the correct thread(s) the next time I find some other Steam-related giveaway.

That's because I usually am not into racing games, so my knowledge of them is quite limited. But I would list "Need for Speed 4" and the "Burn Out" franchise as "realistic racing games", since we have "real" cars as opposed to the cartoony karts from the Mushroom Kingdom.

But now that you've mentioned it Cahos, I've forgotten about the SEGA All Star Racing as well. Or Micro Machines. :(

I'll add them to the poll now... Done! I've put "Need for Speed" and "Burn Out" among the "realistic" racing games.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Micro Machines and RC Pro Am baby~! :D