1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Download Problems?

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Seph, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

vegytek: files should now be fixed, please report any other missing files.

2. sillykiller567

sillykiller567 New Member

ok so were can i look on my computrer to find it?

3. Loonylion

no idea, we have no control over where it downloads to.

4. lankan soldja

lankan soldja Member

k im usin IE rite, n i download ur file n it says click here if u wanna download rite now rite

k so i click dat button n it comes n everythin downloads n shit, but den i try extractin it wit winrar but some different files comes out, so i try playin it but it says da rom is fake or somethin like dat or its corrupt

can u help me?

5. Loonylion

Please use proper english, read the sticky in the announcements thread for an explanation why.

Don't use IE to download, it doesnt work properly, and that could be why you're having problems. Another possibility is that game may not be playable on an emulator yet. It is unlikely to be corrupt if it extracted from the rar file. Also make sure you're trying to load the file that came out of the rar file, not the rar file itself.

6. scaleman25

scaleman25 New Member

I have just downloaded two games for vba, but when I go to play them all it shows is a white screen. What do I need to do to play these games?

7. Loonylion

did you extract them using winrar?

8. scaleman25

scaleman25 New Member

Yeah, I downloaded WINRAR and unpacked the files. Still no change??

9. sammy13

sammy13 New Member

its not letting me download, and when i click on download it takes me to the home page. before you said it was the IE now how do i get around that or whatever? plz help

10. Loonylion

you use firefox (www.getfirefox.com) or opera (www.opera.com) instead of IE. Also make sure your firewall does not block referrer info (Norton Internet Security does this for no good reason)

11. sammy13

sammy13 New Member

ok i downloaded opera and firefox but neither of them work, my comps all f'd up so all that works right now is aol explorer

12. Loonylion

open aol explorer then open firefox once you are connected. You might also want to consider getting a better ISP.

13. Patton

Patton Guest

Re-Format ;D

14. drewtrojan19

drewtrojan19 New Member

why the hell won't it down load. i clicked download and it keeps saying please wait for like an hour.

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Don't get rude!

We need some information, are you using internet explore, firefox or some other browser? Are you using any software that might block downloads?

16. KunarLigh

KunarLigh New Member

what do I use to play elite beat agents on? I have iDeaS, No$gba, and DeSmume and none seem to work

17. Seph

Wrong topic to ask emulation support in.

18. KunarLigh

KunarLigh New Member

sorry but can you tell me why when i play EBA it sayscannot access data, turn of the power and reinsert cartridge"?

19. Seph

Please start a support thread in the proper section!

20. superGTAbros

superGTAbros New Member

OK I just tried 2 download RE directors cut and it deducted my points without even a download bar appearing :eek: :mad: Could the webmaster rewire those lost points :-[
    P.S. This is my first time using the site :-\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.