1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Download queue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by genesis89, Aug 15, 2015.

1. genesis89

genesis89 New Member

Hello guys, I'm going to purchase a premium account but I've a question: I would like to download the Psx complete romset of about 1400 games. I can download only in the night 'cause in the day I can't occupy internet, can I create a queue of download of those games? Example: If I have a premium account I can have 20 simultaneous downloads but I can't wake up in the middle of the night and add other 20 downloads every time XD is there a way to automatically add theme? (I've tried downthemall but it's not working, after the first download is finished, the second doesn't start and you have to add manually the link once again)
    Thank you :)

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

This is not something we can implement ourselves so you will have to find a download manager that can handle this. To be honest it sounds like a feature most download managers should support.

3. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

download managers have queue features meaning you can start number of downloads and when one finish the next on the list starts, plus you can resume where you left off, if you have to turn off your computer or internet.