1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX - Help Topic

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kiekoes, Jul 13, 2010.

1. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

Has anyway been discovered to hack maps into save files? Nobody else has Dragon Quest IX where I live and I don't have two DSs.

2. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

You can only create saves right now I think.

3. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

if you look at the attack stats, you'll see that using dagger would raise attack stats higher than using swords,,,

4. JButter

JButter Well-Known Member

I kinda need help, im in the beginning of the game and i just helped the girl's father to go to heaven and the girl ran away to i dont know where and now i don't know what to do. Help please:)

5. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

in rpgs you must read text and use brains i forgot that bit as i completed it

6. Killua Zaoldyeck

i agree with dills, if in this quest you need help, how will you gonna complete other quest or even follow the story,,,

anyway, visit gamefaqs for complete walkthrough and you'll now what to do on that,,,

7. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Where do i go after i get the boat.

8. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

to a random island and if the enemies are too strong try a different one

9. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

>_> if i was goin to do that then why would i ask here. Idiot.

10. Killua Zaoldyeck

^
    go to island right above the previous one, once you landed you'll be in new are called djust dessert and you should go to new town : gleeba

but its true that you should go to any island you could go and find out what's there,,, there's some island that have quest and some rare items such as yggdrasili leaf (restore the dead one in party)

11. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Thank you so much.