1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX - Save Trading (for Tag mode unlocks)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mintfresh, Jul 14, 2010.

1. mintfresh

mintfresh Member

That's right, it's as easy as that. You will have to exit tag mode, leave the main room of the inn, and then come back and re-enter tag mode after every three tags though, but it doesn't take long.

2. voldemont

voldemont Active Member

Thanks ;D Im going to do it this weekend!!

3. azazel221

azazel221 New Member

Could someone upload a save with the event maps?
    I know that this has been asked already but it was quite sometime ago. and this is the first time it is being asked after the events.

I would really appreciate it as I was not able to attend either the GameStop or Best Buy events.

4. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

what are these maps people are talking about

5. ShihHong

ShihHong New Member

Hi, I know I'm a little late, but I was wondering if anyone would mind posting up all the saves again, since RapidShare seems to have removed them from their servers. Thanks for your help and time.

*EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I just realized that the post by donelwero was actually all thirty save files put into one file.

6. jimdimag

jimdimag Member

Hello Everyone,

I hope someone can help me out here. I DLed the 30 saves (thanks!) but I'm kinda new to all this and I could use some help. Can someone explain how I can use the saves in either (prefer both) of these situations:

1) I have a DSi with the DQ IX game at the point where I can canvas for guests and I have my computer with a wireless router.
    Can I do it like this? Can I DL an emulator and use the saves, etc...?

2) If I have two DSi's with two DQ IX games, what other hardware or card would I need to pull this off?

Option 1 is better. Option 2 would involve more cash to make happen, and I'm not sure it would be worth it in the long run (although, the game is really fun and I'd hate to miss the post-game content).

Thanks,
    Jim

7. fgd0987

fgd0987 Member

can someone post the names of the ones that have the mks map?

8. jimdimag

jimdimag Member

Hello,

I believe the character named "Dan" has the MKS map. That SAV is saved many times as a few different names, and all of them have the same maps. The map you're looking for is lvl 58, and in-game it's called:

Silver Marsh of Bane 58

The MKS are on the 11th floor.

Good hunting,
    Jim

9. wasbeer500

wasbeer500 Well-Known Member

Hello guys.

I see you've already got 30 saves together, but the link isn't working any more!

Could you please please PLEASE re-upload them and send the link in a PM to me?

I really want to unlock all inn-stuff and cameo clothes.

10. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

1. No you can't sorrym

2. You need two ds's and two flashcarts/dragonquestIX cartridges.

11. andytanmw

andytanmw New Member

Can someone post aworking link for the 30 save files please?I really need it.Thanks very much in advance.