1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSi V1.4.4 firmware updated, blocking flashcards, do not update

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by DominicSpolec, Mar 22, 2012.

1. DominicSpolec

DominicSpolec Active Member

First thing first, Notice: Never update your console before you update your flashcard. Do not update your DSi console to DSi V1.44 until you confirm your flashcard can work on your Dsi V1.44.

So lots of DSi users may have noticed that if you login DSi interent, the consoles will require you to update your DSi to a new firmware V1.44. Yes, this is true, but don't update it so fast if you still want to use the flashcard. it has been confirmed that today nintendo has uodated the DSi firmware from DSi V1.43 to V1.44 in the US and europe. The bad thing is this new firmware nearly block all of the flashcards. So we can only wait until some flashcart teams release the update patch in the first time, i am sure they are working hard on it now, absolutely now time is money and reputation to them.

[​IMG]

Until now, it has been confirmed that the DSi V1.44 has blocked all of the flashcards, just see the list below, and i will update it once there is a update.

Here is the DSi V1.44 flashcart compatibility list

Not working:

R4I GOLD PLUS (r4ids.com)
    R4I SDHC 3DS (r4i-sdhc.com)
    R4I SDHC V1.4.3 (r4i-sdhc.com)
    R4ITT black/purple (r4itt.net)
    R4I-GOLD 3DS (r4i-gold.com)
    R4ISDHC V2.20t (r4sdhc.com)
    TTi (ndstt.net)
    Acekard 2i (acekard.com)
    DSONEi mini (supercard.sc)

Working

R4I GOLD 3DS (r4ids.cn)
    DSTWO (supercard.sc)
    iSmart MM

2. Abbafan1972

Abbafan1972 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I only just found out about the update today when I went to have a look at the DSi shop. I haven't updated though. I have a Supercard DSTWO, so I assume I'm ok to update?

3. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

You will still need to get the update file from the Supercard site

4. Abbafan1972

Abbafan1972 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I did that and it works fine. ;)