1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Emuparadise will no longer offer ROM's or warez

Discussion in 'General News' started by M.AzaryPika3172, Aug 9, 2018.

1. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Hold up...
    @Loonylion I thought posting links to other rom sites was forbidden?

2. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Btw, tf are "warez"?

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

illegal pc software/games

technically they aren't rom sites any anymore.

4. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

@saher1175, I got information from other website about ROM websites was shutdown by Nintendo. Better to listen first, before this website (Romulation) becomes next target to remove all ROM's aftermath. ;)

5. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Well...
    Shit, partner.
    My point is, Even if it's illegal, We still gon do it nevertheless, for the sake of playing games banned in certain countries, Games that you may never play again due to being abandonware, Games with Obnoxiously high, unaffordable price tags, Oh, And we could never forget the best part of all - Those god forsaken fragile ass CDs.

So...
    I'm serious, Someone start that god damn "Save Piracy" thread I suggested in another post a couple of years ago.

And let's hear some ideas yo!

6. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

7. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Feels like most people here don't understand the severity of take down DMCA notices. If you get one, you take that shit down. Be a smart ass and find a way around it, and they will take you down and to court. Those people have been dealing with this kinda stuff for years, If you come up with something, trust me, they are already 10 steps ahead of you. Any ideas you think of, they've thought of that ages ago.
    Seph runs the place, if shit hits the fan, hes the one who would get into trouble.
    But I hope it doesn't come to that, even though I don't emulate or pirate stuff often anymore. Its nice know I have access to all those older titles.

8. Riktor

Riktor Videogamer

i've understand the risk , but was still sad that now retrieve old games would be very hard , if i understand good what you says , you have alread acces to all older games , but for guys like me that haven't acess to them is a problem that who have the acess to those games couldn't understand , btw i respect the admin's will , and still hope one day we will be able again to enjoy the old games , whitout risks

9. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Best thing you can do now is, make a list of games you want to play right now, or at some point in the future. Download all of them, EVERYTHING. Save them all to a hard drive. Theres nothing else we can do.

10. Riktor

Riktor Videogamer

i wanted to , but now it's really difficult find every game , i'm searching rom sets too since find a game 1 by 1 is more difficult and don't even know if my pc have enough space for them ...

11. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

That's a nice Idea.
    How about we make a subcategory on the forum dedicated to people's lists of games they wanna play?

And all members would help each other to fulfill their lists.

Of course, and B4 you ask, Shit's gon b done in secret, through some sort of anonymous chat application.

12. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

In that case, you can begin by fulfilling their ROM REQUEST.

13. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Well I'm talking about lists, not single games.

14. M.AzaryPika3172

15. M.AzaryPika3172