1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Female Gamers

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by --life-sucks--, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

yeah, meet me in the MMORPG "Talisman", and I`m gonna dominate YOU. haha.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Actually. If I play an MMO I will be a female. Free money, people go easy on me, etc

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Many online scams happen because of people like that...and I'd thought you'd set a better example for once...

4. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

I don`t think i have an easy Time just being a female in a World full of male Gamers. Free money ? People going easy on me? In my MMORPG (Talisman) there are actually Gamers who are looking for a PVP BECAUSE I`m female. Kind of "A Tamer named "SarahKreuz" ? PAHH - I can beat any Girl, `cause I am such a manly one...come over here, girly".

On the other hand: i know two girlfriends who are playing Male characters, just because of that.

It`s difficult sometimes. :(

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Indeed, it must be difficult.

We men are by design, the dominating of the species.

If we humans were more based on insects...it might have been different...

...just not on pray mantises- :(

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Hey. There shouldn't be dumb noobs on the internet that allow me to benefit from that.

7. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

lol recently i was on WoW(World of warcraft) and this guy/girl came on me said hi my name is lacey and he/she gave me some myspace link then she went on askin me for stuff and pls gold and stuff like that...i commented on the myspace and the girl on that link had no clue on what i was about :p
    so yeah scams happen in mmos just cause guys pretend to be girls just to get benefits out of it >_< u shouldnt underestimate girl gamers though >_>

8. nikume101

nikume101 Well-Known Member

Well there you have it... Believe it or not, male gamers are only as strong as their weakest point.. And that weak point is...!!! FEMALES...