1. This forum is in read-only mode.

FFXII PS2 : Gambits + License

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hethann, Dec 28, 2012.

1. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

Just started FFXII sequel, am currently at level 4, obtained 1 character (Penelo, based on the NDS experience, i guess she suits to be the white mage) so the question.

1. Read a lot of articles regarding gambits and customizing them but, heck where do I get them to be customized (Note : I have just reached until the Sunstone Mission ~ Completed)

2. Licensing (Know a little since I watched my elder brother playing it on the real PS2, so you can guess that I am running on the PC since the REAL PS2 [Unmodded Slim] is half dead and there is no disc for FFXII). The problem? I bought Libra for Vaan but, the Libra itself is still greyed so does other licenses like the basic ones you get ~ greyed Mithril Sword...blalbalba and White Magick is greyed (for Penelo)

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you cant customise gambits straight off, you need to wait until you get a tutorial telling you how to use them, then they're available after that.

3. hethann

how far away it is from my game point?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I don't remember

5. hethann

by the way, how to cancel attack?

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

To unlock spells, you need to go to the spell vendor and buy them. You also need to have its license unlocked (which you do).

To get gambits, the gambit tutorial is right when you reach the sewers, after you've received the dusk stone and infiltrated a certain place that you haven't yet.