1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final boss

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by athemoe, Jun 3, 2012.

1. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

1. "You just break into my home, kill all my minions and expect to get away with it? How uncouth you are, to insult me like this out in the open, it's insulting to me, to you and everyone in the proximity to know what you have done. I usually leave the dirty work to my minions but I'll have you know that I fought in wars that have brought civilizations to their knees, I am a veteran of war and I will disregard my ethical and moral code if it means stopping the noise that comes from that vulgar pot hole of yours you call a mouth. I may not know over one thousand ways to kill you but I assure you that I will beat you to a bloody pulp. I will take my gloves off for I would rue the day I let any piece of you get onto my custom tailored clothe! I throw my gauntlet to your feet sir, bite your thumb for by the morrow you will be laying on the ground wishing to crawl back into the harlots loins you call a mother. I want to assure you that this is not a gaffe, I will leave you disheveled you haughty piece of trash. I shall leave you on the ground in a muse, your final thoughts before you close your eyes being of regret, for you will rue the day you dared to insult me!"
    2. The rubble of what used to be my nineteenth century Victorian home
    3. Ludwig Van Beethoven, Symphony number 9 movement 2... For a little bit of 'ultra violence'.

2. doommaker

doommaker Guest

[​IMG]

3. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

1. Ah, welcome! I was growing tired of sending my henchmen after you. Anyone else would have sent them after your friends, but I am a man of sportsmanship.
    2. Somewhere in Antarctica
    3. Blinded by Light

4. Alias1983

Alias1983 Well-Known Member

1) Welcome to the beginning of the end
    2) My hollowed out volcano.
    3) none as I turn all music off on my games.
    Post Merge: [time]1358127446[/time]
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!

5. doommaker

doommaker Guest

why? o.0

6. Alias1983

Alias1983 Well-Known Member

Most music sucks

7. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

1. Your number's up... Bid farewell to this mortal coil...
    2. A dark corridor
    3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JMOFOKHV8M

8. Mr.PowPow

Mr.PowPow Well-Known Member

1) You have foiled my perverted plots for too long, all thy anuses belong to me!
    2) in an alley or something
    3) http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=59310.25

9. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

1) Tsk, so stubborn. Then continue your fight, if you must. Eventually, you will see. It is futile to resist!
    2) The Dark Realm
    3) This , This OR This

[​IMG]

10. Jemert

Jemert Member

Nice ideas so far! Here comes mine:

1) 'You're fighting for something that does no longer exist! Join me or die!'
    2) A sinking aircraft carrier
    3) That annoying SNES 'Bowser Castle' music...

11. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

1)"Fool! This isn't even my final form!!!!"
    2)Outside country with a hurricane going on
    3)Tabuu from Smash Bros Brawl theme music