1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Game case covers

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Warren_303, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

Here are a bunch of covers for Wii games.

Actually for all consoles if you feel the need to give some of your burned games a home in a dvd case.
    http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cat_id=18

I used a couple mostly to replace the Wii sports cover and Links crossbow training.
    That way they have an actual case and not some small cardboard cover. < Wak

I can't upload the covers I resized so you will have to resize them. Unsupported format.

Might be a good idea to print in black & white for a rough draft to make sure the cover fits the case. I do at work he he :D

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Thanks for this, my mate might like this site. I used to know a site with heaps of PC and PS2 software/games but I have forgotten it.

3. Warren_303

No problem, I have most of my game in a 100 case but some I'm just conpulsive about.

Obsessed I guess, girlfriend thinks so. Oh well :D

4. dragonofvn

dragonofvn Guest

Thanks a lot, it even has kanon cover! :D

5. ultra

ultra Guest

is this site suppose to be in relation to cheapassgamer or something. i remember that a group of members at cheapassgamer collected scans of nintendo box covers [games from various nintendo systems] as they wanted to store their carts on those vhs plastic covers but have the same box cover for the plastic cart protector if it was like the box.

the group made modifications to the n64 covers, it can be printed normally [typically the n64 covers were horizontal] but the team made adjustments to the original covers and could be mounted vertically. even the back side of the cover was also adjusted. adjusted as in referring re-editing by using photoshop and such.

6. Warren_303

Not sure I've never heard of that before.

But I am a cheap ass gamer "laughs" arent we all here at Romulation.

7. ultra

ultra Guest

what it means to be a cheapassgamer is not downloading roms and playing. it's being able to find the best bargin for games and having the savings compared to what others are buying. i was able to pick up deep labryinth for $6 at toysrus or purchase lunar knights for $17 compared to paying $30.

8. Warren_303

I can't believe you are seriously trying to educate me. I know what you meant and decided to make a joke of it.

What I was saying should be accurate since most of us here know how to get good deals on games.

For example just two days ago I bought some DVD's for my Wii.

Verbatim 100 stack of DVD -R's at Office Max for $20.
    Their store price is $59.99 only because I persuaded them that online prices are much cheaper than their store prices.

I showed them a print out and they compared the price. Try it smart guy. ;)

9. anandjones

Hehe, my older brother does that to every store he buys stuff from (not supermarkets of course). When he was selling his computer on trademe.co.nz (NZ trading site), someone wanted to buy it but he had to pay a $40 fee because he was selling it for 420. So he withdrew the auction and contacted the guy and sold it. Sorry for this off-topicness.

10. Warren_303

Nice :)

I like deals man they're addicting.

11. ultra

ultra Guest

i simply thought you were misinformed about the site and it's community.
    anyway, where do you live to manage such action. it is nearly impossible to a price match from online to in-store purchases. try doing to best buy or circuit city and you'll be denied as soon as you show them the ad.

i particulary notice that newegg has great deals and if i were to counter argue with a best buy store on selling me an item for the newegg price, they would laugh in my face.

you get lucy from time to time because the workers are careless, don't care about the company [which i wouldn't either] or that they are simply uninformed about the policy of the store.

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

You can do that in virtually any store in the UK, so long as it's a high value time.

13. Warren_303

All I do is was call and ask on the rare occasion if I need something.
    Once they confirm they will compare the price then, I drive to the store. Also yes careless workers do help especially at this store.
    Your just going to have to find a store that has these type of workers or a store where your friends work. he he ;D

Anyway back on topic.
    If you want to make some home made cases use these guides from the website. ;)

Case Dimensions http://www.thecoverproject.net/forums/index.php?topic=39.msg163#msg163

How To: Print from Paint - (Windows XP) http://www.thecoverproject.net/forums/index.php?topic=128.0
    How To: Print from GIMP - http://www.thecoverproject.net/forums/index.php?topic=129.0
    How To: Print from Photoshop - http://www.thecoverproject.net/forums/index.php?topic=125.0

14. anandjones

Thanks mate, I gave the links to my mate and he's like "are these the right size?".

15. Warren_303

Ha ha no prob dude, I don't see why the would be wrong measurements.

There is a lot of useful info in the FAQ section of that website for sizing and printing. ;)