1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Game OMG Moments

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by kaineru, Jun 5, 2008.

1. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

You doodz, when you play games and follow the stories and live them out, there are times when you find out something the makes you say "WTF!!!!"

Ahh..... I remember finding out Bridget was guy while playing GGX..... And Poison as well while playing SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters Clash DS.... I mean... DOOD!!! Bridget is darn cute and Poison looks very sexy then you find out that they're men.... Come on.... DOOD.....

How 'bout you guys? Any moments like these?

2. akira411

akira411 Member

When I found out Rhyme in TWEWY was a girl.LOL

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

It was kind of obvious Rhyme was a girl....

In Luminous arc, when you find out cecile was a witch....

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

in MGS2, when you can use Raiden to jump around, i thought the borken rail cant be jump over...but it seem that i was wrong...i jump over and Raiden fall down.....

5. err

err Well-Known Member

In Ocarina of Time, you find out Sheik is Princess Zelda.
    In Symphony of the Night where the final boss is a Belmont but then it's like "wtf, 2 castles?"

6. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i just remember another one....

in Spiderman 2 for PS2, at one boss battle you fight Mysterio which appear to have 6-7 life bar, expecting a hard and long fight, it end with just one punch.......i droped my jaw.....

7. Reider

Reider Modereider

Star Ocean: TTEOT after I got through Planet Styx the first time. That was quite possibly the most screwed up twist on a game I've ever seen.

8. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

In Avatar for the 360, you get all the achevements in less than 5min of gameplay....... that was some messed up BULL $H!T. (>0.0)>

9. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

man the most screwed up thing that has ever happened to me while playing a game was the moment in final fantasy 7 when Aeris dies and Sephiroth is there gloating and shit that moment I dead set cried the first and only time while ever playing a computer game, after putting in so many hours I was as attached to her as I was Cloud, I was in so much shock and was ready to throw the game in the bin.

10. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

Shadow Hearts: Covenant, the Man Festival, 'nough said. o_O/O=/XD

11. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

Kingdom Hearts II: When Roxas disappears for the entire game (except for cameos), I was quite upset and there I thought maybe you can switch between Roxas and Sora.

Final Fantasy 12: when they played the evil twin card, that was the only thing that I hated about the plot

12. kaineru

Might I add finding out Diisgaea's level limit cap.

13. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

when you get hit offscreen in super smash bros, and you have only 50% damage and you are playing as kirby

the only time im doing this: (>^.^)>

14. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

It only takes one (>^.^)>

How about in Super Mario Galaxy, where Baby Bowser keeps calling Peach MOM!! Wonder what she was doing while wating for Mario to rescue her? (>?.?)>

15. Okami

Okami Member

On MGS2 when Snake appears near the end and turns to Raiden and poiting to his bandana and says "Infinite Ammo" that was EPIC

16. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

FFX Omega weapon.
    same exact scenario.

17. kaineru

I have the same experience, this time is Pride (Chicken Bradley) from Full Metal Alchemist Dual Sympathy.

18. svbh07

svbh07 Member

I think one of the largest OMG gaming moments has to be Chou Aniki. The whole series. Play one of the games and you will see.

19. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Valkyrie Profile(PSP/PSX) : during combat when you get multiple faints with your final character, and you need only to hit the opponent once to defeat them
    and Lenneth has 2 sisters? wow

20. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

star ocean till the end of time.

When the beam comes out of the main guy and blasts the ship ??? ??? Used to sit and rpg for 8-10hrs in a sitting so i used to get very involved. :) too involved, cry when the story ends type involved... Thats one of the most recent OMG moments I remember.

Falling asleep playing forza 1, and running a fairly well for a minute or two "without crashing" "my gf watched me snore away" :eek: played it too much and memorized the track "road atlanta?" or something.