1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Game OMG Moments

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by kaineru, Jun 5, 2008.

1. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Red and Blue rescue team) when you found out that Gengar is human too.. I MEAN WTF SOME POKEMON ARE HUMAN?!!!

Are we human, or are we pokemon..

lol.

2. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

oh yea that priceless moment.

actually my neighbour just told me this one recently. and when i realized what he was shooting at, i find this a real WTF moment

3. koushik

koushik Active Member

1.when i came to the end of shining force 1 first time after playing it for months.... i was overjoyed when i beat out darksol and the dragon ;D but to my horror the hero gets stuck with light sword and the castle sinks!!!! :eek: and HE his gone too blew out my mind for a while.....
    2. in mgs 2 right after i led otacon's sister to the other after sniping only to see her get killed by vamp the events following after that was too sad to watch :|
    3.in deus ex near the end when jack flies you to area 51 to infiltrate it, and if you didn't remove the bomb he dies
    it was a shock to me i just restarted the game from the start to have him back till the end :'( yeah i used the rod on the fake guy ;D
    4. the last one was in aoe 2 campaign of joan of arc i did not know she dies i was shocked to read after completing that one :'(

4. jazzasidari

jazzasidari Well-Known Member

Finding out that The One King was a Starbearer in Suikoden Tierkreis