1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Good old games~

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LadyCrystal, Dec 5, 2006.

1. LadyCrystal

LadyCrystal Active Member

This is one of two of my favorite game sites.

My second one is Home of the Underdogs http://www.the-underdogs.info/

Which has alot of dos games that most people have not heard of. Definat look into is Princess Maker 2. A fun game with other 75 different endings.

I have gotten a good share of old dos games from there. They also give reviews of games you can buy now.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

haha we beat the underdogs. ;D

I know then, I've gotten quite a bit of games from there, Magic Carpet owns. ;D

3. One

One Well-Known Member

i never even knew they had so many games in the past :p

4. 33333

33333 Guest

the -underdogs is one of my old fav's as well.. *i rem when they changed their url to the .info* i taught the site got taken down ^_^

if u guyz (male and female) like shmups ...i say check out Raptor : call of teh shadows.. nice old dos shooter :)

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Still got it :) could never get past one of the bosses tho :(

6. RemzRoller

RemzRoller Member

Underdogs has got to be one of the most definative sites for free classics I've ever been to, that place got me hooked into freelance games and space games from their freelancer section and playing the privateer series <3. But yea, romulation is better xP

7. wonderkamote

wonderkamote New Member

yup, i knew that long time ago, better read their history. only some of them are donwloadable depedning if it's abandoned or not

8. Irdion

Irdion Active Member

Its where I get all my NES hookups at :D

SB

9. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

The underdogs is a good site to go to when your bord and are looking for decent games.