1. This forum is in read-only mode.

have a RELATIONSHIP or LOVE problem? This is your page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

*Do you have any relationship or love problem with regards to your crush,gf,bf,parents,friends,
    flings or whoever....

feel free to post your QUESTIONS,OPINION, and EVERYTHING RELATED to this topic..

......and let's help each other out..:)

...spread the love baby ;)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Re: have a RELATIONSHIP or LOVE problem? i'll help you

Hi, I'm anti social, I hate being around people, I hate changes, and every girl I liked ends up hating me being myself, yet when i act like the other morons (talking big, fake, thinking I'm on top of the world, etc) I pick up sluts...

What do you suggest?

(Oh and I hate smokers/drinkers)

3. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

for Hypnos:

Know what? all you need was self confidence..you must be proud of who you are and what you are..
    you must not worry about the girls who ends up hating you when you're being yourself..because surely there will be
    a girl out there who likes your own true self..
    and don't try to be someone you're not.
    Just be patient waiting for someone who will apreciate the real you. Because if you rush things,just like you said,
    yes wou will end up with sluts..remember an irreplaceable girl is someone who's not easy to get..and hope you'll
    find her soon =)

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I do lack confidence...but I'm not shy to talk though.

And I am proud of myself, I got a job, a car, more money than most people my age despite being a video game addict...

I have more luck being someone else, but I attract sluts, the ones I'd like (confident, smart, simerlar interest but not as strong) end up hating me for being myself.

I've been patient for over 18 years, I don't even really try, I only got lucky those few times because I was in a good mood hyped up on sugar.

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

this is cool, on online jerry springer show!
    i reckon you will get lots of replies, theres some strange people on here :p

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Quiet you fool!

...oh did I mention I also have a fixation for violence than sexual conquest?

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

yes this is true, hes in love with his chainsaw

8. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

for Hypnos:
    okay you attract sluts and you don't like them..well I think you must give them a hint that you don't like being with them..
    and for the ones you like,..which hates you for being yourself...show the all your positive things or attitudes that will
    make them like you...

and may I ask you..what do you think they hate most about being yourself? I can't see any problems with that

you must try really hard if you really want to get a good girl..I know it's not that easy,but sure it's worth it..

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

or perhaps Oral Fixation. :3

How about relationship with animals?

10. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

why are you an animal and searching for a lover? ;D

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Every night I'm online, I post about using it on...anything...and in real life I throw in the word chainsaw to any conversation, example?

Manager-You need to work faster!

Me-As fast as a chainsaw?

Manager-...Are you still opening that box?

Me-Well let me go get my chainsaw, this box cutter is blunt...

Manager-Never mind, I'll get someone else to do it, you can go on break now..

Me-YAY!

I haven't really used it, it sits in my room...laughing at me...

(And that is a real conversation!)

Well let's see, one slut I told her straight out "I dislike smoking" and she kept smoking all night in front of my face... hinting she was single and kept going "oh that's great your single" because she some how steered each chat into "are you single"...

One hugged me as I was playing a mates 360, i was getting my arse kicked in dead or alive , I mean seriously...do you HUG SOMEONE SWEARING AT A TV THROWING THE CONTROLLER AT A BULLT PROOF WINDOW REPEATEDLY!?

...I later broke her heart, I gave her the hint, she was blind, she told me straight up she liked me...drunk...I told her to f*** off.

Well let's see, fixation of violence, gaming, the fact that I see suicide as a form of weakness since death is only for the weak, that my "simple solution" usually involves telling the truth when they ask for advice (in a harsh manner), sometimes I'm known to follow them around from a distance...not stalking though It just happens by chance (not my fault thewy live in the city and I'm looking at all the game shops all along the route they live in).

I suppose I could try harder...but I hate bars/clubs as I hate drinking and smoking and the people who do, which is...98% of the suburb.

And my work is full of underage girls who are already taken.

Mega...I heard you had a ...sister complex...care to explain?

12. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Uh, no.

No, I'm not.
    and.. where did you get that from?

13. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Messo denies my advances... it is ruining my LIFE!

14. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

for Hypnos:
    If the hint doesnt work, then tell them straight you don't like them.. I think it's better rather than staying together
    when you know you're not happy with it..you're a guy and you must not make the girl control you when things
    don't go right..Show the sluts who's the boss..

and see if you can make them change..if they do..then go..if not..then end it off

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I can't remember, I wish i could...

...for some reason I remember a chat over msn with her (she's not on my list, it was via the msn group thing), so this was...what, 8 months ago?

No matter, i was joking anyways, I just thought it was BS enough to have a laugh :p

16. Reme

Reme Well-Known Member

i think your problem is that u show to much of yourself at a time and it overwhelms the person in question
    while it is important to be yourself infront of a person u like its also important to compromise because u can be sure they are doing the same
    for instance i have 3 Absolute Never's on my list and that is: Gives it up Easily, Thrill Seeker, and Drunk
    that means id never even attempt with a girl that matchs those i have a list of dislikes as well but its pretty long
    i dispise drunks because u can never tell if its the booze talking or them (usually its the booze) Thrill Seekers never love for more than their attention span allows and Gives it up Easily are basically whores just looking for a good F***

the 3 absolute nevers are things i wont compromise no matter what and the dislikes are things i can compromise given that its nessisary to do so

My advice is to be yourself but also attune yourself to her likes as well she might not be a huge fan of video games like you are so u must attempt to understand one or more of her intrests so u have something in common

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hrm, let's discuss further...

Gives it up easily, I give up when they decline (this is when I was asking...4 girls, gave up), I'm no thrill seeker, if anything being anti social and the "voice of reasoning" in a group, I actually make the group LESS fun.

And I don't drink, I have anything to do with alchol and drinking, especially those who have fun with it.

And everyone I liked is in actually very different from me, only a small common interest in each (one liked death note, one did play games, another just has a VERY painful life and wanted to be happy...)

One hated me because I'd hover around too much (if anything I'm too persistant), another hated me because...well I won't get into that...and the third hated me attempting to help her, and I didn't yet ask her out...

Alright, in order to break this, I'm gonna confess, this used to be a problem for me but as I said, I'm anti social.

If a girl likes me for me, I'm down with that, but they'd have to speak to me first otherwise they are just another face in crowd that I would rather throw a petrol bomb at...

I was just curious to what the OP would give, I received similar advice before.

(I do attune myself as I'm a video game addict, not many of me around...and personally I hate my personality...if I saw another of me running around I'd put a bullet to their head)

[me=hYpNoS]leaves thread and is satified[/me]

18. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

hypnos, you and i are alike in many ways. specifically were both rejects who are too honest to other people and ourselves. i think sometimes you need to just be fake and be whatever everyone else wants you to be. even if its something you hate. i think its kind of liberating actually. but if you do that you become a shell of a person with no soul. and it sort of defeats the purpose of friendship and love.

19. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

So uh I have a question

Women just throw themselves at me and I am finding it very hard to decide who to sleep with each night I mean it would be easier if they would agree to threesomes but most aren't into that sort of thing. Wat do?

20. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Make a schedule, Mondays for one girl and Tuesdays for another. Make sure they all know and understand the schedule as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.