1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help in Pokemon Emarld!!!!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by muzammil501, Apr 26, 2007.

1. muzammil501

muzammil501 New Member

Please help me.I play pokemon Emarald Visual Boy Advance v1.7.2 on my computer.I have beaten the Elite 4.But i can't continue the game.It says"The Save file has been erased due to corruption"Can Somebody help me?Pleaseee!!!

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Did you do a VBA save state just before the Elite 4? Otherwise I don't know of any way to fix it. =/

3. Golden Falcon

Golden Falcon Active Member

Try this:

Options > Emulator > Save Type > Flash 128K

also turining on real time clock helps Options > Emulator > Real Time Clock

load the game

if not i'll get you an IPS Patch... which should fix it.

4. Seph

It's too late to do all that AFTER you've beaten the Elite 4, it has to be done before that.

5. Golden Falcon

Golden Falcon Active Member

Not necceserialy you can create a Save Slot, change the settings, then import the save, then save inGame. It should work...

6. Seph

Never heard of that working before, once it becomes corrupted after the Elite 4 then it's just too bad.

7. ironsaw

ironsaw Guest

depends where u get the game from...i got it from a different site..not going to advertise for them b/c they suck compaired to this place...but they wernt glitched

8. Seph

The ones on RomUlation are perfectly fine too, it's the same Legacy release as everywhere else.

9. Exact thing happened to my brother lol, so ifyou change the save type to flash 128k, wat exactly does that do?

10. Seph

that should prevent the samegame from getting corrupt, probably because it doesn't run out of space.

11. quan4

quan4 Active Member

uh, i dont really sure this is the right place to ask this but i tried downloading a few hrs ago for emerald, but it's doesnt work, i mean it doesnt show up the file for download, did i do anything wrong? and i also dl the rom from bittoren but when i turn on the vba it's doesnt show anything?
    oh and thanx for the information Golden Falcon, i will go try it out with my fire/red
    it's doesnt work, it said "Unsupported VisualBoyAdvance save game verion 9", what is IPS patch & what is it do?