1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP ON CRIME SCENE GAME Mission 1.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hiello604, Jul 17, 2009.

1. hiello604

hiello604 Well-Known Member

I am starting to play the crime scene game. I am stuck on the first mission. I cannot analyze the weapon(gun) no matter how many times I clicked or do not see the analyze button, Is there something I'm missing?

Any help would be GREAT. :)

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What are you using to play the game? Emulator etc.?

3. MattyyR

MattyyR Member

I can't even swab the blood my swab keeps breaking when I start swabbing I've tried it twenty times now.

4. hiello604

To swab the blood, you hold on L or R button & then swab the circle thing on the right, and then swab the blood stain.. But is anyone know about the analyze button is located? I go in the club grid as it told me to but I cannot go any closer to the gun.. it just scrolls to another evidence or tell me the description. Nothing Else, I tried everything.. I don't know what to do! PLEASE HELP!

5. lemoncubez

lemoncubez Member

I am stuck at the same place too! I tried looking if I missed out any clues but I couldn't find any new clues so I clicked on clue and they said to analyze the gun. I tried to click and stuff but I still couldn't analyze it... as in take any fingerprints... pehaps there aren't fingerprints but more clues. If there are, can anyone help? I tried looking for walkthroughs, but this game is to new and there aren't any walkthroughs... yet...

6. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

If you click on the gun in your inventory, two icons will appear on the bottom right corner of the touch screen. One gives you the description of the gun and the other will let you run tests on it.

7. hiello604

It only gives me 1 button.. Is it I'm missing some evidence, that's why it's not letting me analyze the gun yet?

I've done is :
    Well, the evidence/actions I got was:

(husband room)

- testimony from a black guy

- got 1 fingerprint from table with wedding picture & 2 glass vases

- got stain from the guy

- collected the gun

- looked at desk

(wife's room)

- stain from the wife's wound

- bullet on the wall

- looked at window & table

(outside the apartment)

- talked about camera & equipment room

Any evidence I'm missing??

8. lemoncubez

lemoncubez Member

mine didn't come up with 2 icons too!!!

9. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

You might be missing a piece of evidence. Aside from the evidence listed by hiello604, there is a 3rd bloodstain you can swab. Once all pertinent pieces of evidence have been found, a scene will occur and the story will continue. You can't run the tests I was referring to until you've returned to the police station. Sorry for the confusion.

10. hiello604

HEHE, i found the problem! haha.

With further help, please discuss here! lol

11. elzabell

elzabell New Member

please help ive got to tha bit in prison and ive cut tha substance off tha trousers but what do i do then after tha little square is left,tried everything and is doing my head in now

12. toe_knee

toe_knee Member

after you have cut the square bit out of the pants you need to use the adhesive tape on it...
    im stuck on mission 2 :(

13. hiello604

What do you need help in Misson 2?

14. elzabell

elzabell New Member

ive tried but it either says its too big or too small cant seem to do it right,any tips?

15. Poekie007

Poekie007 Member

well, i'm still stuck at mission 1, when you have to return to the scene to find more clues about Travis - or something like that. Peter then gives you the UV light and the spray and stuff.. I've found the blood stain on the desk chair and I've read the report about Travis. I analyzed the blood.. but nothing happens.. Did I miss something or so?

16. spam4it

spam4it Member

help me please, ive been stuck on same bit for a day now.. im really frustrated! im on mission three-fools merry-go-round. the evidence i have collected already is
    from the office:
    -blood stain on the floor
    -the knife of the desk
    -finger prints on the door handle
    and in this room, i dont under stand what i have to do with the papers on the left hand side of the table which u can zoom in on.

from the lab:
    -the footprint from the floor
    -table thing box from in cupboard

and that is it.... please help me im sooo stuck at frustrated!

thank
    kirsty x

17. hiello604

Um, are you at the part the doctor tidied up the office? If so, on the left hand side of the desk, move around and there should be a single hair on the desk. & I think that's all you need.
    Post Merge: [time]1248135235[/time]
    Uh, I think you can find a footprint by the window that is open by the husband's side of the room. & did you go into this room where the plant was thrown? You might have to talk to that neighbour guy and then once he reveals where the threw the plant, you'll be able to find further clues in that room. Hopefully, this works because I don't really remember the exact steps but I'm on mission 5. So any help for further missions, just write so on this board.
    Post Merge: [time]1248131762[/time]
    yeah, you use tape. Umm, I don't think you need to cover the whole stain if the game is saying it's too big.
    Post Merge: [time]1248137188[/time]
    Is anyone on Mission 5 where you are given the 4 video? I'm stuck at the part of when 2 cops arrive the scene, standing outside the door, I don't know what is unusual. If anyone have solved the thing, please help me.

18. redeven

redeven Member

please help...i got stuck at mission no 1

i have took 2 blood ( at the wall and at the body of wife), had a gun, bullet, fingerprint,take apicture of husband n wife....what else i need to move...help please

19. Poekie007

Poekie007 Member

you have 3 different types of blood samples. One at the husband and 2 at the wife. One is at the wound of the wife, and the other one is at the wall, where you find the bullet..

But I'm still stuck at mission 1, with the blood stain on the chair.. I can't find the foodprints..

Thanks
    Post Merge: [time]1248180281[/time]
    thanks, i finally found the footprints ^^

Ty. ^^'

20. toe_knee

toe_knee Member

im stuck on mission 5 too but i dont think im as far as you, im missing something from the crime scene

nevermind unstuck now :)