1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP ON CRIME SCENE GAME Mission 1.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hiello604, Jul 17, 2009.

1. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

Poekie007 & babe69uk and others who are in mission 4 or ahead, do you mind helping me and the others who are stuck in case 3?? .-.

2. Poekie007

Poekie007 Member

For everyone who's stuck at missions before the 4th one, go to this site
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/game/958955.html

someone started a walkthrough, and you can find help here..

3. zeonmx

zeonmx Member

I know what to do. But it's just that it's impossible to take the second fingerprint from the note in case 3. Is this a bug or something?

4. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

lol so thats where we all are stuck >_>
    guess its a problem with save file? bugged I guess

5. Poekie007

Poekie007 Member

did you use enough dust to to make the fingerprint more clear? keep using the dust until you have to blow it away after 3 secs.. I got the fingerprint eventually, i'm stuck at mission 4 so :)

6. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

thanks alot Poekie007! I've done it and got the fingerprint,
    @zeonmx
    Do this, get the dust ready, then align it to the first fingerprint (one on the left) and slowly while holding L or R move the dust along the handle (NOT OUTSIDE THE HANDLE), it will eventually say, there is a fingerprint here, just repeat and you'll be done!

7. zeonmx

zeonmx Member

I don't understand by move the powder along the handle. Do you mean along the fingerprint? I've tried that about 10 times and it still doesn't do anything.

8. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

The fingerprint on the left side of note? Ah that (I thought you mean't the door), I was stuck there for 20mins or so, its quite annoying, try this, what I did,
    ok suppose this is the fingerprint -- {}
    {} <-- OK dust here, the bottom area, you MUST notice that the upper screen says "There is a fingerprint here", if it doesn't, try a little lower than before, 'cause from what I experienced, the note fingerprint on the left can become visible only if you dust it on the lower portion of it.

9. Poekie007

Poekie007 Member

HALLLEEELLLUUJJJAAAA

For everyone who's stuck at the bullet => this is the answer

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/958955/57257

an almost completed walkthrough, an the answer is in it!

Happy gaming ;)

10. zeonmx

zeonmx Member

Ok, this is impossible. Can someone just give me the save file after the fingerprint part?

I've tried dusting bottom part of the fingerprint and bottom of the fingerprint and it still doesn't work.

I'm genuinely stuck for two days because of this fucking fingerprint.

11. suzanne_71

suzanne_71 New Member

I cannot find the footprint? Please help.

12. lemoncubez

lemoncubez Member

i'm stuck where i can't cut the print out after getting it from the jail... i tried lots of times...

13. redeven

redeven Member

yeah i can`t get second fingerprint @ mission 3...always say that the tape is to short or to big....im stuck here ...please help anyone

14. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

suzanne_71 - At the Cancer Ward, touch the lower parts of the screen, and you will find a spot eventually, when there, look with eyes wide open like this --> O_O, you will notice a very faint footprint on the floor,

Somewhat plan diagram of the room (I know it won't be of much help)

The table where u find cleaning agent-> []]][[] [[[[[[[[]]]]]]] <-- bed
    <<>>> <-this foot print
    like here is a chair/table >>-

***EDIT***
    FOR people stuck in getting the fingerprint to become visible, do this:-
    Hold the bristles of the brush with your stylus, not the handle, hold the bristles middle part with your stylus/pen, and drag it to the middle of the fingerprint, (or where-ever the grab mark stops when you aim at the fingerprint) and then press L or R, this worked for me 3 times already, not sure if pure luck or the actual way of dusting fingerprints. Hope this helps someone.

15. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

You are missing the footprints near the washing machine, move cursor around the floor near the washing machine :p

16. zeonmx

zeonmx Member

FINALLY! I passed that dreadful fingerprint trial. thank you for the hints SamAsh.

17. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

wooo grats xD! And I've have officially finished the game, maaan haven't played a game like this for ages...glad I gave it go!
    My rating 9.7/10
    Maybe too high? who cares thats my opinion lolz, anyways if anyone is stuck somewhere, do ask, I will provide help as much as I can (depends on Recall power ;D)

18. nyoegal

nyoegal New Member

I'm at mission 5, stuck at Treyshawn's apartment too...I suspect it's on the shelf, but I dunno what to use to get the clue..any clue, anyone??

19. nasher84

nasher84 New Member

thanks SamAsh!! i finished the game!!! woooohooooo!!! hope theres gonna be a crime scene 2! best game ive played in a long time!!!

what clues have u picked up from treys apartment so far nyoegal?

20. suzanne_71

suzanne_71 New Member

Help please, on fifth mission, what do I need for the case file for Young?

Tried a few different combinations.