1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP ON CRIME SCENE GAME Mission 1.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hiello604, Jul 17, 2009.

1. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

Pick those items which have Treyshawn Youngs' name in the description, like highlight item, press the button on the bottom right.. (eg:- like money given to young by graham etc)

nyoegal (heres a checklist)
    - Footprint near Washing Machine on the floor
    - Gun in the kitchen
    - Gun on table in room
    - Messages from the telephone
    - A Bank note on the shelf (in room)
    - Fluid from wine glass (at the sink the lipstick print, collect with Swab, I thought its a fingerprint at first hehe)

2. suzanne_71

suzanne_71 New Member

I have tried it that way plus a combination of the items I have but it still doesn't work.

Suzanne

3. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

Then all I can say is, use the detective knowledge you got through these 5 cases and use it to full extent, I finished that part off in first try, its quite simple, read description and decide wisely. :D
    good luck.

4. Naxxie

Naxxie New Member

I'm stuck with the pants, I can't cut out the substance, every time I wan't to cut my scalpel goes back to his original place. I don't know what I do wrong.
    Post Merge: [time]1250166425[/time]
    I got it! Never mind!

5. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

use a walkthrough

6. swill71

swill71 New Member

I really haven't enjoyed playing this game. The tools are too sensitive and the losing your job part is just ridiculous!!

I am at the end of mission 1. I have all the forensic evidence the walkthrough states you should have but am told by the Alexandra charector that it is insufficent. I have analysed everything including the plant pollen yet the hint button says find out where the pollen has come from!! I've redone that several times and then analysed the bullets. This takes me through to the last part of the game about arresting Trevor Hawkins. I have followed AzamJ's walkthrough since getting stuck but has anyone else done a walkthrough? Apart from starting all over again I don't know how to proceed. :(

Any ideas?

7. andiij

andiij New Member

How did you overcome this? I've been stuck on it for a whole day! Is there a trick to using the scalpel to cut the pants?

8. swill71

swill71 New Member

Its ok, I've been able to complete mission one by offering the gun without the the bloodstain on it as evidence!

The scalpel is tricky ( but then they all are!). Took me ages. However using the stylus, move along the bottom part of the arrow that comes up.

9. marxi123

marxi123 New Member

hi..i dont know how to use the sticky tape can you please help me
    im stuck at mission 1 where i need to use the sticky tape into the fingerprint at the desk after i touch the fingerprint i dont know what to do next