1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with harry potter game =D, the new one...

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ADGS231, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

hii

I need to make elixer to induce euphoria, but when i go to charms classroom I can't find any porcupine queills, can please somebody help me?!?!?!

2. naomic

naomic Member

thanks i will try again, sadly i have very low patience when i get stuck on a game!!!

3. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

You just need the next ingredients :

Sprigs of Peppermint

Dried Fig

Urchin Spikes

I cant tell you where you can find those ingredients because i have it all ready and they say that i have it and they dont say the way that i can find thems, but i can give you a help...

Go to youre ingredients, then click all of them until you find this 3 names that are up with color RED.Then when you see there names they are gonna show you the walktrough or how you say it, you go where it say and then you gonna have to use the spell that you use at the books.

If you dont find the items i gonna give you another help, when you go to the room that say, you have to see where the whites start are flashing and there you use the spell.

If this dont help to you ask me again.

4. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

when i go to the potions,
    it say that I must find ":

Peppermint sprigs, shrivelfig and porcupine queills

i have the first two, but i can't find porcupine queills . When i go to the room i can see the whites start are flashing, but, i can't do anything.

sorry for my bad english x'D

5. ADGS231

dont worry i am more bad than you because i am trully spanish, will the one that u dont have it the one that is the man that learn to you the spells?

6. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

when i go to ingredients it says that the ingredient is in the room where you can learn spells..
    bu i can't find it,, and i really don't know what to do

7. ADGS231

yeah i was having problem with that to but i allready pass that part =D you now where the boy is? next to him to the other side ----> you can see the with stars flashing, but you have to be in a place to get it and is like 3 runs from the exit and there you used the spell....

8. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

can you desribe the exact spot i must stand?? beceause it's don't working :( because if i want to do the spell, harry walks forward

9. ADGS231

I dont now how to say it in english but let me see if i can record it ..... wait me...

10. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

alright

11. ADGS231

hey men i dont find the camera, my sister dont like to tell me where is the camera, you now when you get to that room? just walk 2 times and use the spell that u used for the books...

12. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

i tried everything in the room, but when i do the spell.. harry walks forward en he don't use the spell :S

13. ADGS231

you now the first thing of wood that you see where the people sit or somenthing, stand next to that and then use the spell to the balck thing, the top of the black thing....

14. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

I know what you mean, but he just won't do it,
    harry just walks forward when i want to do the spell

15. ADGS231

Keep trying, thats the only way to get it, i also practice that and now i now....... keep practice. in...

EDITED: If i have the camera i can help you but i gonna keep trying to find it =D wait here...

16. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

i'll wait, i suck at this game..-_-'
    I have an excuse that i'm a girl =D

17. ADGS231

xDDD Wait, let me play the tournament of Lvl 50 battle with forte faster and then i record the harry potter one =D is fast...

18. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

what do you mean??
    but.. okay =D

19. ADGS231

wait me fast =D i am an a wifi tournament playing it xDD

20. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

ahm, alright x'D..
    good luck x'D