1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with harry potter game =D, the new one...

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ADGS231, Jul 1, 2009.

1. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

thanks xDDD

2. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

your welcome xD

EDIT: i hate the game already, it's not working.. argh..

3. ADGS231

wait some minutes, =D i am gonna do the REC now =D

4. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

alright :)

5. ADGS231

dam my sister is so bad, she catch me and take it off from me >I dam let me think what to do, give me few of minutes fasters....

6. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

argh sisters.. i know aaaaalll about it.. -_-'

7. ADGS231

Will trying not getting to much into that black thing because if you go so close you are not gonna use that spell, keep trying far but not to far into i get the camera...

8. Moonyy

Moonyy Member

go get the camera =D because it's really not working.. maybe it's my ds or something, but it won't work =(

EDIT: I got him!!!!! finally! after two hours practis.. o my god i'm so happy x'D
    Thanks!!

EDIT EDIT: what can you do after you finished the game, dumboldour's dead and you are in hogwarts??
    i can't find ron or hermoine, so.. and i beat all the minigames

9. Ingrid Beerta

Ingrid Beerta New Member

I need help with th e HP and ethe halfblood prince

I just started and I already need help. I have trouble making the first poison. The cauldron needs a rub, but nothing happens while the game wants the tempature to go up. I almost have blisters on my fingers. I couldn't find a walkthrough on the internet. CAn some one please help me?

10. ADGS231

will, you not gonna find a walktrough xDDDD will, let see i think you are in this part track... you now the bowl, if you are track there you just have to do this....

Put youre style in the center and start doing a circle in the center and you gonna do it fast if you pass just do the same but the other side, and when you see is going very fast just leave it and its gonna go alone =D if this is not the help tell me what do you need and i help you...