1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by McCrazy, Nov 23, 2015.

1. McCrazy

McCrazy Well-Known Member

I guess... No one ever uses this section that much anymore? Given the last post I suppose not.

Well, I grew up Canadian and now finishing high school. Taking the Diploma Programme of IB. Failed a lot in life. Kinda depressing guy and also kinda creepy. Yeah, that's all there is about me.

My gaming interests are relatively broad. I like simulators, visual novels, open world games and puzzle types. My biggest ups is the Fallout franchise, Euro Truck Simulator 2, the Ace Attorney series, Grand Theft Auto III-onwards... the list could go on, but yeah, that's me.

I'm aspiring for American universities but with my prospects on the SAT I'm considering otherwise... And, well. That's all, really. Hi.

2. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Hey there creepy guy :) welcome to Romulation.

This section is used by new members to introduce themselves in this forum. Even though there are many new members not everyone get into the forum. Anyways enjoy your stay. :D

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Heh, yeah it's not the most popular section. Thanks for joining us though!

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Welcome to RomU!
    Hope you have a good time whilst you're here. If you want some starters, give the rules a look, but other than that, get posting and involved. Happy to have you here :)

5. McCrazy

McCrazy Well-Known Member

Thanks, all. Life's all the ups and downs. Hope you all are well and happy.