how can i make money easily through yu gi oh cards?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by olimpa, Jun 25, 2010.

  1. olimpa

    olimpa New Member

    i would like to make money through yugioh cards and i would like to see results soon can anyone help me
     
  2. Seph

    Seph Administrator

    There is no such thing as easy quick money, if there was every one would be doing it. You might want to rethink your logic process...
     
  3. MR4Y

    MR4Y New Member

    Not having them is the only possible answer. Now you have money in your pockets!
     
  4. Suiseiseki

    Suiseiseki Active Member

    Find someone with Golden Sarcophagus. Sell on Ebay. Steal it from them. Rinse and repeat.
     
  5. 1prinnydood

    1prinnydood Guest

    Sell what you have and invest in 4th edition 2nd edition MTG cards.
     
  6. knicks0320

    knicks0320 New Member

    buy all mine for one rather large lump sum, then turn around and sell them to the next sucker
     
  7. mds64

    mds64 New Member

    WIN!

    ...I spent crap loads of money on cards I thought was worth alot...now I'm stuck with bloody pokemon cards no one wants :(


    No one wants a mint first gen blastoise...
     
  8. gamerace19

    gamerace19 Member

    Lol You're about a decade too late to be trying to make money off Poke cards (used to sell for 50-60 bucks a pop for that card you mention)( charizards for $90- $100+ per card)
     
  9. olimpa

    olimpa New Member

    well i have a very good collection and i still play so yknow the only problem i dont know how to list then on ebay
     
  10. mds64

    mds64 New Member

    I stopped trying 3 years ago.


    And technically anything worth selling should increase as the years go by...these cards don't do jack.

    Well you need an ebay account, have online banking access, and be over 18...
     
  11. oscarwilde

    oscarwilde New Member

    Sweet baby jesus....I really hope that you aren't being serious.

    Well if you think you're hot shit try challenging local 12 year olds, steal their cards and then sell them on ebay.
     
  12. ChristMonkey95

    ChristMonkey95 New Member

    Well, if you buy a shitload of cards, and then create a laser weapon that uses the cards as fuel and an invisibility thing that also uses the cards as fuel, and then use them to rob assloads of banks, you should get a huge return on your investment.

    Other than that, you are seriously boned.
     
  13. will1008

    will1008 New Member

    Boned it is.

    I once collected cards, then I realized that I wouldn't get anything.
     
  14. awesomebros

    awesomebros New Member

    I gave all of mine to my brother.

    Probably the best option. Send them to my brother.
     
  15. gamerace19

    gamerace19 Member

    correction anything worth selling that stays popular increases. pokemon is still strong as far as tv and Video games go but the TCG died out.

    (well there are still alot of people who play it but its vastly inferior amount as compared to early on during the "Poke-Craze")
     
  16. athemoe

    athemoe Active Member

    If you give all your cards to your brother,
    you won't make moeney easily through yu gi oh cards ;)


    btw,
    I've got like a huuuuge collection of pokemon cards I don't use anymore :p (like 2.000 cards or something)
    stopped collection about 5 years ago (I think 80% are old cards and the other 20% are cards from ruby, saphire, diamond and pearl)
     
  17. olimpa

    olimpa New Member

    y'know i really thought you guys could help me but your all downys
     
  18. cuccio123

    cuccio123 New Member

    Because no one wants your cards online when there is hundreds of sites that sell them at a lower/the lowest price.

    And everyone who buys online usually plays as if they're "professionals", so they'll want specifics.
    Something you would have problems with in the long run.

    You have better luck selling them at a garage sale or something.
     
  19. nex26

    nex26 Active Member

    Step 1 - Collect Yugiohs
    Step 2 - ?
    Step 3 - Profit.

    It's simple really.
     
  20. LuckyTrouble77

    LuckyTrouble77 Active Member

    Step 2 is setting them all on fire. Right?
     

Share This Page