1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How good IS romulation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by omega33, Jun 30, 2009.

1. omega33

omega33 Guest

Well myself think romulation is the best romsite out. Due to how easy it is to use and how basic it is to download. I love the points system. The best part of all its free. Well YES you can buy points however you dont have to. Romulation is great and you have to thank Seph and other admins mods ect who made the site.

Remember Romulation.net #1 Source

2. steampunkpainter

steampunkpainter New Member

well, I've only been a member a few hours and I'm already very impressed. :)

3. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Hmm,RomUlation is very very very good.:p.Too good?

4. omega33

omega33 Guest

Yer so you can see romulation is updated as more roms comes out and it would beat any other rom site.

5. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

I know.Suggestion,too too good?

6. omega33

omega33 Guest

I used to use another rom site but romulation was by far better!

7. kileak

kileak Well-Known Member

It's very organized and well managed. kudos to the admins. Nice forum section for us to rant too.

8. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

You must have come here since nds-roms is gone, am I right?

and yes, Romulation is great and useful too...

9. MattyyR

MattyyR Member

I love this site the downloads are quick & straightforward the roms are available more or less as soon as they are released. I love reading through the forums for tips and ideas and commenting now and again. I also came from nds downloads after someone on there posted a link to here. Was only a member for a couple of weeks there as I didn't realise how easy it was.

10. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

romulation.net is the best site to get roms majorly. i tried searching for this rom for ages on other sites which didn't even have the game, bombarded me with heaps of boring ads which made the internet lag and required me to pay money to download the game. then i turned to romulation. after signing up very quickly free of charge, i was able to access great, new roms (NDS) a few days before they came out in stores and they have every single rom that has ever been created. i love how it's all organised, neat and organised in time, fa
    Post Merge: [time]1246362679[/time]
    Whoops, accidentally pressed post. don't have anything else to say anyway apart from the really fast downloads of roms. ROMULATION.NET IS THE BEST SITE FOR ROMS-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

It's awesome!!!

No really

12. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Yes, Romulation is just too good to be true... hmm, have we entered some alternate reality? A world existing parallel to our own? A world consisting of free DS games? Have we entered the Matrix? Is it just a dream, or is it... The Twilight Zone? Take the red pill and see how far the rabbit hole goes....

13. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

It's a very good site, with a active community. A lot better than other sites that are similar in nature and much more reliable. Definitely glad to have stumbled on to this site when I did.

14. My DS playin gf showed me the site and i was totally blown away

im a huge fan and I think RomUlation just picks up the other sites and..

squishes them. with its thighs!!!!

15. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

You heard em! Romulation has strong thighs!

16. marcy

marcy Guest

;D ;D ;D RomUlation is the best romsite ever!!! ;D ;D ;D

17. Krysta

Krysta Member

It really is just about the best website ever. I calculated once that at this point I've saved roughly $15,000 USD thanks to romulation lol. It's the first site I check when I boot up my computer. And I check here to see what's new usually 2 or 3 times a day, every day. I don't even check my own email that much. Love romulation, hope they're around forever!

18. rbtying

rbtying New Member

Romulation is definitely the best ds romsite. I used to use DGEMU, but I got really pissed at the idea of paying for points, or only downloading the smallest of games. Romulation is the best!

19. ultra

ultra Guest

it's the best site. i never check to see what they offered in the download section for like a year ago and when i checked again [sometime last week] to see what they have, they added new retro consoles like the dreamcast and saturn. with the isos and roms offered for free, there really is no competition with other sites. you can wait and increase your download points or you can purchase them at a good price.

not only does romulation offer great content, but the site is well maintained and clean. the forums are well organized and structured as well as properly enforced and maintained by the people who are operating the site.

it is not simply a good site, it is the best site for your gaming needs.

20. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

since romulation got updated, it got a little bit harder 2 use, but it still kicks ass!