1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I downloaded the latest firmware for the R4DS…

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Rumiko, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Marnex

Marnex Well-Known Member

Put it inside the ui folder inside the _rpg folder. Like this:

_rpg/ui/themes go here

2. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

I did that, but when i turned on the game it didn't show up. Just a blue screen on top and my folders and games on the bottom. I tried extracting the theme and then putting it and the "calendar" folder in the ui folder, but I got the same result. Also, when I put on the theme, I deleted the "zelda" and "black" folders thinking they were the default themes that came with it. Could that have affected something?

3. Marnex

Marnex Well-Known Member

No, deleting the Zelda and Black themes won't do anything.

Also, remember that Wood R4 uses Acekard themes. Where did you download your themes? And did you make a folder to seperate your theme? I.E. _rpg/ui/folder for your theme/your theme here

4. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

Yup. I used an Acekard Theme. I downloaded it from ndsthemes.com. And when I dowloaded the theme (Death Note) it was already in a (zipped) folder called "DeathNoteAk2i". I put that folder directly in the "ui" folder so that when I go to open the ui folder it will show the Death Note theme.
    Post Merge: [time]1272023889[/time]
    Still...It won't work.

5. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

Unzip it then put it in, also did you manually change the theme when you loaded up your r4?

6. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

7. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

Can this be considered spam as you constantly post it EVERYWHERE!

8. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

That link didn't help. I already looked at it. Anyway, I unzipped it and put it in there, but it still didn't work. Also, what exactly do you mean by did I manually change the theme when I loaded up my R4?

9. CoolKill3r

*removed*

10. Marnex

Marnex Well-Known Member

Backup your R4 and format. Then put everything back again.

EDIT: Also, re-download the firmware(Wood R4 1.05).

11. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

I did. Still didn't work. Whatever. I guess i'll be themeless for a while unless you guys could think of something else. Thanks a lot for your time though.

12. CoolKill3r

*removed*

13. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

Positive. Everything else like the games and stuff work fine. I must've done something when I download Wood R4 that caused the themes to not work.

14. CoolKill3r

*removed*

15. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

It isn't the theme, I don't think, because I tried downloading a Zelda theme as well and it didn't work. But, i'll give you the link anyway. Death Note Theme

16. CoolKill3r

*removed*

17. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

Alright. Before I do that, I just want to try one thing and then I'll upload the files to you (If I can figure out how).

18. CoolKill3r

*removed*

19. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

Alright. I think I got it. Just give me one more minute please.
    Post Merge: [time]1272047842[/time]
    Oh wait. I only put the wood file on it.

20. Marnex

Marnex Well-Known Member

Get Wood R4 again, except don't delete the "zelda" and "black" themes. I think I may have been wrong about that not having to do anything with the problem.