1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i hate bus trips

Discussion in 'Rants' started by ab0456, Feb 3, 2012.

1. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

went on a bus to see my new college.

I hated the buss trip, 2 chicks were like "fuck this, fuck that" going on about their life problems for the whole ride, i counted all the times they said fuck and shit and they used those at least 5 times in every sentence. They were even racist to every single race i can think of. asian, indian, europeans... they were all there.

NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LIFE PROBLEMS! BUILD A FUCKING BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT, OR GTFO OFF THE BUS.

If my dad wasn't there i would have gone over and punched both of them in the face.
    "Violence against women, australia says no" screw that, those two bitches deserve a hard punch to the face.

Thats it, rant over

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

It's been a long time since I was on a peasant wagon, get a car, its the future.

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I listen to music on the bus and watch outside. In other words, I don't give a f*ck about the people on the bus.
    But hey, I hate bus trips too... here in Belgium they think it's funny to arrive late or too early...

4. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

yeah, i'm going to bring my i pod next time i go

5. Jonez001

Put some loud music on it like hardstyle / metal... something where people don't get their voice through :p

6. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

i'll use "one winged angel" nothing cuts through that even on the lowest volume setting XD

7. Jonez001

There we go :)

8. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

play videogames.

9. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wod81D9bIRc&feature=related

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

never...on...time...

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I'm with you. I hate buses.

12. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

here these buses are so small (i live in the carriben atm) and they drive really fast
    It creeps me out, i gotta go with you
    I hate bus trips

13. manjithxxx

manjithxxx Well-Known Member

Had a bus trip yesterday(public buses) and it wasn't a very pleasant experience. Vomit on the floor, scent of liquor and all kinds of nasty stuff. Word of advice : If you ever find yourself in Kerala,don't take the public buses.

14. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

Actually... you just hated the 2 chicks right?
    I take the bus every day (except weekends)

and yeah I just listen music or talk to friends....
    or both!

15. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

yeah, but the driver was a dick as well. closed the door on my foot as i was getting out.

16. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

Never happened to me in my 4 year bus adventure xP

17. Jonez001

I ride the bus for over 7 years now. And believe me, those things happen.

18. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

A bus driver closed the door on my school bag once and it almost ripped.
    P.S I use brazilian buses that suck a lot. The scottish double decker buses are well better.

19. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Double decker, arent thos English buses

20. shredc0re

shredc0re Guest

I love bus trips, but indeed. Some people can be annoying as fuck. I always have my iPod with me, unless there's someone I know with me. Oh, and taking a book with you to read is also quite helpful against annoying people ;)

Yeah, they originate from England, but some other countries have double deckers too. A lot of countries use open-roofed double deckers for tourist busses etc