1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Identify my flashcart?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by soundbox3, Jan 20, 2016.

1. soundbox3

soundbox3 Member

Hi everyone!

I wonder if anyone can help me identify/find a working kernel for my recently purchased flashcart?

At first glance it seems to look legit and even has the correct website address on the cart itself (www.r4isdhc.com)

But I've dowloaded a copious ammount of kernels thus far from the official website, which wont load, I've tried old versions as well.

Then I tried downloading wood r4 as a menu system to boot Wood for copied r4's (1.42) and to no avail, it seems to boot the nds file then nothing happens. It's exactly the same when I try to boot a game, the card in the bottom right flashes a bit, then nothing happens.

Here is a photo of the card, I dont know if it's of any use?

[​IMG]

2. soundbox3

soundbox3 Member

3. soundbox3

soundbox3 Member

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Yeah, good for you. Next time around, your upcoming question would be how to solve so many games not working on that cartridge. :p

5. soundbox3

soundbox3 Member

Well, I'm all good for now. But running wood as a secondary OS would solve that problem wouldn't it?

6. Prectorian

That's good to know. Wood R4 is not compatible with your cartridge, so it won't help.

7. soundbox3

soundbox3 Member

...there's an unofficial clones version, am I right?

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

only works on certain clones.

9. Prectorian

There is, but it's as obsolete as your cart's primary firmware. However as Loonylion had pointed out, that clone Wood R4 only work on certain cartridges. Both unofficial and official Wood R4 been abandoned long before NDS scene ended.

10. KatieDavis

KatieDavis Member

Make sure you put correct files on root of the sd card. OR your r4i may be faulty.