1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Inazuma Eleven DS and Pokemon White Freeze on R4

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by sanjeevkelvin, Feb 4, 2017.

1. sanjeevkelvin

sanjeevkelvin New Member

Hello!

I bought this R4 Flashcard last month, with a 8 gb Kingston Micro SD[​IMG]

at first I had the whitescreen problem with most of my games i fixed it by downloading YSMENU and starting the games up from there.

But when i want to play Pokemon White, Pokemon White 2, Inazuma Eleven and Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm the game starts up but after like 2 minutes the game freezes. I started these games up from YSMENU btw. When I want to start these games up from my normal menu I get a white screen.
    I also noticed when scrolling through my games in YSMENU my DSI freezes when it passes certain games.
    I hope you guys can help me!
    Thanks.

PS. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to Flashcard issues so plz keep it as simple as possible!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

1. Try download this (choose manual download) : CLICK THIS LINK
    2. Replace the extinfo.dat, infolib.dat, and savlib.dat found in the TTMENU FOLDER with the ones in the download (you might want to back up the original files, just in case!)
    3. If needed be, try reducing the number of game rom you have in your SD Micro, although if I recall correctly, RetroGameFan had removed the firmware/kernel limit from original YSMENU by Yasu, and/or also try deleting the game's old save file.
    4. Don't activate any anti-piracy AR code. you don't need those activated when using YSMENU/TTMENU.
    5. No use trying to load via your R4's original firmware, newer games will only run on YSMENU/TTMENU since the R4's original firmware/kernel is obsolete
    This is as far as I can suggest, since I don't have the same cartridge as you. Good luck!