1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Introducing PSP Games!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Seph, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We at RomUlation are thrilled to announce that PSP games are now a part of our collection! After 10 years of service the goal of RomUlation still remains to allow users to try out classic games. With the addition of PSP games today we are taking a significant step towards that.

Over the coming month we will be adding upwards of 1.6 TB of PSP games from all regions (USA, Europe, Japan etc) so make sure you check back and perhaps even try out some games that never got published in your region of the world.

If you need advice on some good PSP games to try out then feel free to ask in our forum.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Wonderful. Great news & thumbs up!

3. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Great news! Time to brush the dust off the old PSP!

4. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

Or you can use PPSSPP emulator. Either way, thanks for adding more games to your collections.

5. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Awesome!

By the way are you done uploading everything Seph?

6. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

right now, they are not. and even if they did, it wouldnt be fully complete as there are some games that havent been uploaded(elsewhere in the net), and the very few games still yet to be released. They are lot of psp games, and they are very big sized.

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

PSP ISO and CSO are mostly very large, so it surely will take lots of time to work on them all.

I wonder if Seph got these in English (though I doubt any been dumped anywhere);
    1. Mana Khemia 2 Portable
    2. Corpse Party

8. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

I'm waiting for Final Fantasy: Type Zero (Final Fantasy Agito XIII), i'll download it as soon as its uploaded. It was released only in Japanese language but luckily there was a fan made English patch release sometime ago.

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

About 1.6 TB is already uploaded, we are just spacing the additions out a bit.

10. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

yay :) finally we got PSP games

11. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

:eek: that was fast!

Don't see you online anymore. ;D

12. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Its been released in HD and official English on the PS4

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not in the UK last I looked, its available for preorder but wont actually ship for a few months yet.

14. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

yea i'm not gonna buy a PS4 for playing that one game :|

15. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

You are right, I'm so sorry. It's release is 03.17.15 for NA and 3.20.15 for EU

16. jdstone

jdstone Member

i think ps3 CFW will play psp im gonna need to try this out so cool to see things growing

17. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! PSP!!! :D Time for enjoying the games! :p