1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Its been a while..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iamlegend, Feb 14, 2007.

1. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

It's been almost 8 hours since the last post...and I'm getting sick of clicking on the "Show unread posts since last visit" only to be greeted by an empty page (well...not exactly empty)...so...er..hello.. ::)

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Heh, well it is 3 AM after all, I'm half dead already and loony has already crashed, so you can't really blame us for not being here to making the place more lively. :p

3. iamlegend

Its not you and loonylion's fault...you do enough as it is...it's all those other peopleses...they log on, get the roms or iso's they want and dont even stop to say hello.And anyway..our friends across the pond dont have any excuses..its not 3am there... ::)who knew the internet could be so boring...Anyway...i dont want to seem like I'm complaining...I'm just screwed up from lack of sleep... :-\

4. Seph

5 AM now, figured javascript could make me fall asleep but not even that... seems like I'll have another damn all-nighter. =/

But you're right, the forum have been unusually quiet today.

5. Reider

Reider Modereider

It does seem unusually dead around here, I'd expect the place to have more activity than what I'm seeing right now.
    Oh, before I forget...

*insert lame introduction here*

6. Seph

Perhaps it's due to the fact that not many roms has been released lately, wasn't until a few hours ago we saw anything for at least a couple of days.

Oh and *insert witty welcome here*

7. Spyder

Spyder Guest

Well, i do try to make it up :p

Knock knock joke for pure entertainment:

Knock Knock!
    Who's there?
    Dishes.
    Dishes who?
    Dishes me. Who ish you?

8. Irdion

Irdion Active Member

I resent the across the pond note, we can drinkat 16 here - why would we be at home?

Love Germany :p.

SB

9. iamlegend

I meant the other direction across the pond.I'm European too...although I can't drink untill 18...that doesn't stop me though ::)

10. Spyder

Spyder Guest

Urgh, dislike underage drinking :mad:

11. AzN1NoOdLez

AzN1NoOdLez Member

its great to see this site back up!

12. Spyder

Spyder Guest

Indeed, and welcome to you, lurker :p

13. Lord Dante

Lord Dante Member

It is all good here and there.