1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your ancients: Seph

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by Sarra93, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

did you know that a flea can accelerate 20x faster than a space launch?

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Reider has no emotions, he's just using you for your hot American body. I have no problem with Reider abusing users so long as he remains objective about it.

No but it's not really that surprising, a space launch is not about quick acceleration and the amount of weight it has to lift would require gigantic thrusters. A slower and more steady acceleration is far more preferred.

3. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

How annoying is it when people constantly ask to become mods?

4. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Sixpack pics or it didn't happen.

Pokemon or Digimon?

5. Seph

Well it doesn't happen too often, but I've been burned enough times that the more someone wants to be a mod the less likely they are of becoming one. If they want to be a mod then it's because they see some kind of prestige from having "power" and that's guaranteed to make a bad mod.

6. Seph

Pokemon, for no other reason than Digimon came out here by the age where cartoons were slightly less cool and it was like "totally a pokemon clone"

7. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Sexiest man alive?

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

weird, digimon was out here years before pokemon was invented.

9. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

How old are you now, if you don't mind me asking?
    What is your nationality?
    Is English your primary language?
    If no, what is?
    What other languages can you speak?
    Are you "good" at any one of them?

10. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Who's the hottest person alive? Don't say Emma Watson, please.

Pokemon came out in 1996.
    Digimon came out in 1997
    Not that it matters, they're different other than involving Mons.

11. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Digimon is btw more Tamagotchi.

Reider or Loony?

12. Seph

I assume you mean aside from myself? This guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheoreticalBullshit
    His intellect and ability to reason is such a turn on that he's the only person I'd be likely to go gay for him should I ever meet him. One of my favourites is one that is a bit easier to follow, namely, what if he's wrong about God not existing? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iClejS8vWjo&feature=plcp

I'm 24, Danish and English is not my primary language, though, I have been speaking it for so long it might as well be. I speak Danish, English and a bit of German and am currently in the process of learning Chinese (Mandarin) I also understand Swedish and Norwegian on account of them sounding like Danish.

I'm assuming you mean aside from myself? Well then probably Emma Watson.

Question doesn't really make much sense. In what context am I choosing? Am I stranded on an island? Stuck in a room for 24 hours with no entertainment but one person? In the middle of a war zone with only 4 bullets and 1 high explosive fragmentation grenade left? Doing a drug deal in a side alley of Brooklyn? Context please.

13. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Forgot?
    Is there any member which you would just love to ban but cannot becuase they have done nothing wrong?

14. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

When is Romulation's birthday?

15. Seph

I already answered this earlier.

I actually don't really know, when I started RomUlation it was a for fun hobby project and I never imagined I'd ever want to use the birthday for anything. Couple that with it being 10 years ago and evidence of the start date is hard to come by.

16. Drenas789

Drenas789 Active Member

Are you wearing pants?

17. Seph

Sweat pants actually, it's only 16:38 so I'm in my morning clothes still.

18. reekon_retro

reekon_retro Well-Known Member

What type of music do you listen to?
    Hardest scientific question you've had to answer?
    Is that a cat or a dog in the house?

19. Seph

Uh quite a varied bunch, I'm actually partial to putting on the radio either through http://sky.fm, http://di.fm or by exploring http://soundcloud.com/tracks
    I suppose I'm mostly into electronic music.

I have literally no idea, I don't think I have ever been asked a question that stood out as hard? Plenty of questions that I just couldn't answer because I had never studied that branch of science, but hard to answer? Can't really think of anything.

Used to have the worlds most wonderful dog but ever since he died I haven't had any pets.

20. doommaker

doommaker Guest

yes I understand I was just wondering.....thx for the info

can I ask your views on loony lion?

red or blue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.