1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your members: Myxa

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by Sarra93, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doommaker

doommaker Guest

do you play a musical instrument?
    are you wise?
    favorite animal?pet?

2. Myxa

Myxa New Member

no i haven't

i don't believe in wisdom, i believe there is only opinions, however, how well you present your opinion, so that more people could accept and agree to your opinion, measures what we call 'wisdom', to support it, naturally those with more experience would find more and more ways to convience that thier opinions are correct, that is why usually those with alot of experience is said to have alot of' wisdom'

favorite animal...fictional animal i would say a dragon, nonfictional a fox, foxes are cunningly smart creatures, however they could be physically strong too (not as strong as other predators but still much more clever).
    As for pet, i only had cats for pets but i loved my cats, i think they all either died or ran away or something. 9that was when i was in america over 5-6 years ago.

3. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

how new are you to the internet?

4. Myxa

Myxa New Member

huh? i can't be THAT bad lol, well im 23 years old but honestly i had two brothers, my older borther hogged the net when i was younger, i mostly played playstation, and GBA and did other things, but i guess its been about five years since i got my own laptop, this isn't the first forum i joined either, but yeah im not very knowledgeable about the internet language and stuff like that :p

5. Kyrie-Pyon

Kyrie-Pyon Well-Known Member

If you grew tired of a gadget would you throw as far as you can or drown it like the mot....err or You Drown it then you throw it
    If you were starving to death on an isolated island will you eat yourself
    If you were to eat yourself do you think you'll be fewer or would you have multiplied :D

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

lol, Americans are ridiculous. I'm American, I should know.

What is your biggest fear?

And you do seem new to the internet, or gullible.

7. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

That is just insulting, what i do doesnt compare to the horrors of what 4chan users do and for you to put cool in quotes just proves how jealous you are of my good looks.

back on topic, Myxa, your thread ended the thread of v3's question thingy i dont know if you know this but he is super gay for me, hes the catcher though so im not gay.

What do you do here?

8. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Do you love LK?

9. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

Do you offer a projectile discount?

10. Myxa

Myxa New Member

id probably just throw it
    nah id probably eat the fish in the ocean since im surrounded by water there bound to be fish.
    IF i ate myself id say fewer.

i would say fear itself, i fear that one day i WILL BECOME afraid of something...that and heights.
    i think im more guillible than 'new to internet, honest i had a feeling that littlekill was just trollin' around, but i played his game quite calmly and honestly.

A troll want to see a person aggiatated (or squirm), there two sighs that one is aggitated by the troll, the first sigh is if the people act aggersively towards the trolls commits like swearing and losing his temp, another is if the person ingores the troll, the troll now that you now he was trolling, which is why you ignored him, but by doing that you're letting him win, troll want attention, so answering him will also be at his benefit, however, if you answer calmly, than he is not getting what he wants and in turn get aggetatied himself.

whew that was long

11. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

:(

i like you

12. Myxa

Myxa New Member

i
    i never said that i HATED you i mearly claimed that i didn't LOVE you, in ways i do like you for your sillyness, for i (usually, although not in this thread, am somewhat silly), but i ask you to be alittle less offensive not only towards me but others.

13. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

it's sarra

14. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

How can you not love LK.
    I'd totally be gay for him.

15. Myxa

Myxa New Member

him? but the littlekills gender state that little kill is a girl, and im not the kind of guy that will simply for in love with any guy or girl.

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes it does say he's a girl, but he's actually a guy. A guy that likes trolling.

17. Myxa

Myxa New Member

o i that it strange, irionic this is coming from a guy whos user is constantly mistaken for a girls username (its the a at the end)

18. Reider

Reider Modereider

Has anybody ever told you that you might be taking some of these people a bit too seriously?

Also, serra.

19. Myxa

Myxa New Member

haha yeah i think so, but like i said im usually silly and not serious at all, however i thought i might be funnier if i sounded abit serious, its something called 'serious comedy', have you ever played elite beat agents for the ds? if you did youd now exactly what i was talking about, they take the dumbest and sillest ideas to solves but they do it so seriously you can't help but to laugh.

20. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

It kinda makes you look more stupid or stupider or however you call it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.