1. This forum is in read-only mode.

LOZ-Ocrania of time how to get this ?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Neon32, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

thought i should share it look at its legs through soil nice glitch huh ?
    [​IMG]

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Lol that is funny

3. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

guys do you know what to do when our fairy turns green ?
    [​IMG]

4. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Either the Sun's Song or Song of Storms. You don't get anything worthy, just a pink fairy or rupees.

And holy shit, dude. Make individual sentences, not 9 sentences crammed into one sentence.

5. Duncan Idaho

What insane forgot to mention is that there are some huge Fairy that replinsh all magic power+hearts, only show up with either sung son or song of storms.

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

There's only one or two places that do that, and one that I know of is at the pole just outside the entrance to Goron Village.

The place he mentions isn't one of those places though, and that's why I didn't bother to mention it.

7. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

yep i got the fairy from the Pole at Goron city , where are the other places ?

8. Duncan Idaho

the tomb of the royal family where you get the sun song, the first chamber where you need to lit some torches and kill some keese's.

i would really recomend for you to try and grab a lot of magic beans and start planting them on every soft soil spot, once you get to be an adult the magic beans will have grown onto leaves, you can use them to get to several heart pieces, and other stuff including some gold skulltullas and making travel from some points easier in some areas.