1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Maplestory DS Help Thread

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by bigbob105, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Mapatti

Mapatti Member

I "stucked" ( i don't bother walk around) bowman in ch 7. There is warrior (it my main char) and portal next to him. When i go portal rival (the lightblue haired guy) won't let me in. So where i have to go and talk with? I have alread went to Ellinia to give books back to captain.

2. joonman123

joonman123 New Member

so there will be no multiplayer on maplestory ds at all?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3. Yupingas

Yupingas Well-Known Member

All skills?

4. slick1342

slick1342 New Member

I just killed zakum, I don't know what chapter, but its for warrior. whats to do next

5. horokeu

horokeu New Member

shadowrival, where are you training to get to level 100?

6. shadowrival

shadowrival Active Member

I'm killing vikings, death teddies, etc.
    So far all my characters are level 70. I just wish i could have 2x.
    Post Merge: [time]1272837157[/time]
    Does anyone know what do coupons do. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to option when you see the 4 characters.

7. bigbob105

bigbob105 Member

Yea, I noticed the special coupon thing a while ago. I dont know what they do, but Id love to find out

8. FatefulEncounters

FatefulEncounters New Member

i can't get past the part where you're fighting skeletons in an underground cave (or something) and you end up in el nath or something where you can't get across because of teddy bears. o_o

9. luneth23

luneth23 Active Member

I am stuck on Archer Chapter 7 now, not knowing what to do

As far as i know, I've beaten the Orange Octopus block guy and gotten the wooden box thingy. When i go back, i
    talk to the Warrior, and a conversation ensues with Warrior briefly possessed by the red jewel. After that im not sure
    how to proceed, for if you get in the portal next to you, Warrior's Blue haired friend will stop you. Help?

10. Mapatti

Mapatti Member

I'm at same spot. So help us shadowrival.

11. Yupingas

Yupingas Well-Known Member

Go to Ellinia, talk to the lego captain of the ship.

12. luneth23

luneth23 Active Member

I got the solution for Archer chapter 7 now.

You need to kill 5 of those LEGO Octopuses of different colours. They can be found around Perion and Ellinia. Can't really
    describe where to find though. After you do, return and give the blocks to the LEGO Captain. After which, exit the place
    and continue.
    Post Merge: [time]1272962298[/time]
    And i got another question. What do you do in Archer Chapter 10? I cannot find mage anywhere and now im stuck in a glitch where you cannot enter the final area.

13. Boe007

Boe007 New Member

hi there :D
    i need help with the coupon book,
    Does anyone know what the magic number is ??
    and i have it, what can i do with the coupons ??

:D

14. bigbob105

bigbob105 Member

No one knows yet. xD

15. slick1342

slick1342 New Member

help i am warrior chapter 8 or 9 ( i forgot), where you put the phrases in order to do someting. I got a chest after i put one of the combination , but what do i do next. I'm in korean folk town

16. FatefulEncounters

FatefulEncounters New Member

I need help on warrior story chapter 9...I'm in korean folk town and the elevator doesn't go up (?) and the mage is in the library...the grandma in the town won't let me go through the other portal...

>>>oookay nevermind got it. xD

17. slick1342

slick1342 New Member

how u do guys get a warrior into leafre?

18. gifi4

gifi4 Member

Chapter 6 Thief??

I don't know what to do here, I am in perion with the person from kerning and I went a couple of portals away and there were lots of people (including the light blue headed warrior) and they kicked me out, I went back to perion, there was a bit of dialogue and I am stuck there!! help please

Oh and what is the pigmi food for, I mean I know u use it to feed the pig but what for?

19. lolly1232

lolly1232 New Member

Oh Herro This used to be a question but never mind!

20. asian319

asian319 New Member

Chapter 10 thief freezes at path of time. anyone get the same problem?