1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Maxthon Browser won't download Ju On game...

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by Canadalover999, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Canadalover999

Canadalover999 New Member

I clicked download then nothing happens! :(

2. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

The link works fine for me.

But when I tried to download it, while I was still online on the forum, the download page said that I had to log on to the Romulation website. My guess is that you've encountered the same thing. So log on to the website as well (not only to the forum) and try again, provided that you have enough points to download the game.

If you still can't download it, I suggest that you use another browser.

Does anyone else have a better solution to this issue?

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

maxthon is an IE reskin, IE is a terrible browser thats notorious for not working properly.

4. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Stop using maxthon and get a real browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google chrome.
    These browsers have many plugins which act as download managers.
    You can use an external download managers woth these brwosers like IDM or flashget too.

5. NintyRaccoon

What Loonylion and Neon32 said. To be honest I haven't even heard of Maxthon. For a non-technical user like me, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and even Opera Browser are the ones most people use.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I swear by Firefox for life.

Google chrome seriously messed up my system the first time I tried using it, which was when it first came out.

7. NintyRaccoon

I used to be a loyal IE-user, but now that Google Chrome is faster and "safer", I use it instead at home.

Pity, because I liked IE a lot during the late 90s/early 00s.