1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Medarot DS help topic

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by 10tarik10, Jun 11, 2010.

1. winwin1992

winwin1992 Member

I need help too. After I have the car symbol, I didn't know what am I doing next? :( I remember that after I got the mail and also got the car symbol, Sakura Ooshima (Peppercat) and Nut Daitoku (Kiethturtle) are going to the house and talk something (I can't read Japanese). After they finish talk with me, then I'm stuck there and don't know what to do next. Please help

2. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

wich house?

3. winwin1992

winwin1992 Member

Main character that we play. After I finish the game, I don't know what am I doing next???

4. 10tarik10

damn i forgot it all
    i dont have it on my flashcard anymore
    sorry man

5. winwin1992

winwin1992 Member

Right now I don't know what and where to do next... because I'm finish the game :)

6. 10tarik10

i have been to the moon :p

7. winwin1992

winwin1992 Member

Do you know how can I get to the moon? I'm just finish the game, but I don't know what and where am I going and doing next... :|

8. 10tarik10

i dont know when
    but you have to beat rubberobo gangs a lot
    1) in the building that was under construction
    2) in medapark
    3) the school
    i dont know the order of them

after you have beaten them 3 times go to the tall building where you fought the green medabot with beam arms
    there is the proffesor with the rocket

i was stuck there on the moon i heard a voice then it disappears
    after that i didnt know what i had to do so i deleted the rom XD

EDIT: when you have beaten the rubberobos in the under construction place you'l get your first metabee or rokusho back

9. winwin1992

winwin1992 Member

Which school and where is medapark? I only saw one near the store and the school where the main character go in the beginning
    Post Merge: [time]1288060068[/time]
    OK!! Right now I'm done 2/3 (done in the building that was under construction and in school), only one left is in medapark. I have no idea to know where and how to get in to medapark after I've done battle with rubberobos gang twice (one in the building that was under contruction and one in school). Please help!!

10. 10tarik10

the place with the haunted house the attractionpark

11. winwin1992

winwin1992 Member

So what do I do in that place, I've already there 4-5 times, but no sign of rubberobo gangs

12. 10tarik10

hmm strange
    maybe you have to fight them 4 times...
    il post it if i remember
    say when you found out

13. winwin1992

winwin1992 Member

4 times :( Where?? I didn't see them again or the events about the rubberobo gangs after I beat them in the building that was under construction and in school.

14. yoyoman1997

yoyoman1997 New Member

Man i can't get past when the girl with papercat and the other guy with totaliser come to your house and you have to become second at the pc robattles....i'm stuck!!!they are very hard...I'm using the new metabee~Gun(he's lvl 79)Brass(lvl 67)and the other guy with the shield you get from Ikki when you go to fight the ruberrobos

15. 10tarik10

I was just lucky with critical hits and fails of the opponent

Just keep trying eventually you will win
    (Keep hitting the leader)

16. yoyoman1997

yoyoman1997 New Member

i just got past it... :p but it was very hard to beat...now i'm fighting doctor aki and miss nae..(I'm so bored cuz i was fighting all day to get passed it.. :-\

17. 10tarik10

congratulations! :p

well good luck beating the game
    it was easy for me

18. specialjoe

specialjoe New Member

sorry for the old bump but...

Game still does not have eng patch and i am stuck.

i just beat the turny magicly damn cheating sheild cannon things i lucked out and beat them by not losing any parts.
    then i went nextdoor and beat ruber robos beat some weird space bot then beat him again now i am suck.
    i can not find the plot anywhere i run around everywhere but the plot just does not advance and i cant find anyone DX

19. 10tarik10

Sorry I realy don't know
    I posted this last year I hope it helps
    sorry but I can't do anything more

20. specialjoe

specialjoe New Member

i went thru the building they destroyed medabee it was the only one with rubber robos and they where only random battles the school has only kids in it and the medapark wont let me in