1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mega Man Star Force 3 Black Ace, Hints on beating Diamond Ice please

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mrsmes, Oct 9, 2009.

1. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

*Bump*

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

..... what happened ?

3. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

I cant believe thats someone is having problens against her >_>

Listen, I will give you a basic tip to beat any boss at this game (at least the normal ones)

Every boss has a attack pattern, means that he repeats the same moves over and over and over.
    Try fighting here a few times and learn to evade her attacks. That are quite simple.

So lets start.

Way one: take down both crystals she uses to defend and attack. You can do that with Break chips (Punchs, hammers, and variations), wich are the ones with a gray ball in the card.

After that some of her attack patterns wont gonna work anymore and you can shoot her until she takes the shield up again.

Way two: The skilled way, wich you doesnt seen able to do, its to evade all her attacks meanwhile shooting her when you get the chance. Just pay attention to the ground, since they are going to flash at the squares that she will cause damage. So just stay away from then.

Now my friend, if you are holding the buster shoot, randonly using cards meanwhile she has her crystals up, and don't evading her attacks. You never will be able to defeat any boss in this game.

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Way one, hrmm. There are not many break cards in the beginning of the game...

5. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

true so how am i going to get those the only other way that i can do is take down her ice cubes that she uses for both weapons and shields, but just one problem sometimes they come in from the left of me and slam towards the right.so how do i get a card to take them out, or even 2 cards of that type and manage to fix her good with my mega buster but what if

the shields come back again? and i get stuck again and she attacks, and i am low on hp and i am out of cards, and i can only use my mega buster to weaken her and i have no hp recovery cards? and i am pretty much f****d and she screws around and knocks me out while i am trying to finish her off.

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

It takes some skill, when she moves to attack you you need to counter her attack. There are times when she doesn't hide beind that shiled of her, that's the time to strike.
    If I'm not mistaken, the card you obtained from the mettaurs can pass through her Ice Shield but not destroying the shield.

7. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Well, I beat her on my first try, no offense, but if there was any strategy in it, I would say Use as many powerful, long range attacks. It is difficult to Mega-Attack her because of the big blocks'o'ice. If cipher codes are available, and the Big Wave is open, use them!

8. hello48new

hello48new Member

Definitely.Use GameFaqs or something to get easy mega class cards...maybe even giga? But I'm pretty sure you can change your buster too, with some card thing...? You press specific locations on a screen and if yopu press them in order accurately, you can get really good stuff.

9. SoulSin

Wide swords also work pretty well.

About the "Crystals coming from left to right"
    I remenber telling you to pay attention to the ground and another person telling you to block with Y

10. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

well these forums say if you are in need of a hint or a cheat or a walk through, were here to help, and I gave a hint on one hit to kill bowser in one hit, all I am simply asking for is a cheat, and you are here to help so why don't you do it for once?

11. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

We're helping you all we can.
    The section rules state that YOU CHECK GAMEFAQS FIRST.

12. SoulSin

Problem is that you aren't helping yourself.

Here is the gamefaqs discription

This is the BEST tip you cant possible get. If you CAN'T defeat it anyway, download another game.

13. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

If you still can't win after all of these strategies, use action replay codes.

14. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Even though, I'm not one to give up, so I have never used an AR code to win any part in a game.

That's what GameFaqs is for.

15. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I know, I don't like using AR codes too.
    But it's a last resort for that guy/girl.

16. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Umm... Mr?

I have never used a last resort then :).

I = PWNAGE

17. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

yes i am a guy, and i will try those hints and i'll see how it goes, but what are AR codes and how do i get them?

18. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Googling to find AR Codes.

19. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

thanks well the strategy i was given didn't help soo much.

20. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

*BUMP* one action relay code please, please any body i am begging of yas.