1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Metroid Prime 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by supermansback26, Nov 28, 2016.

1. supermansback26

supermansback26 New Member

Can y'all add Metroid prime 3 corruption for the wii back on romulation I really like that game please let me know if you can thank you.

2. max_juventus

max_juventus Member

Game removed due to legal request, for real? Is there something we can do? We hope news very soon as possible, please romulation.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, and if we add it back we will be in all sorts of trouble up to and potentially including jail time.

4. supermansback26

Then why have wii games or other game isos on romulation if you're so afraid of getting in trouble to facing jail time why don't you remove all the isos since that is the case it would save you the trouble of facing jail time wouldn't it loonylion.

5. max_juventus

max_juventus Member

It's understandable but we must insist to solve this problem. Not fair ;(

6. max_juventus

max_juventus Member

7. supermansback26

I wouldn't but it seems to me loonylion is scared of facing jail time for adding an iso game to the romulation site.

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You're being facetious but you have no idea how close to true this is. Running this site has a risk, the only way to remove that risk entirely is to close it down. When we get a request for removing content and comply with that we're reducing risk, but not removing it. So basically you only get to download games because we're taking a risk.

You can react to this with "okay, thanks, appreciate what you guys can still offer" or you can react with "fuck you, add that shit back", one makes you understanding the other makes you an asshole.

max_juventus likes this.
  9. supermansback26

I have more common sense to not cuss out any one out over adding Metroid prime 3 game back the admin of romulation will be able to add it back when he thinks it's safe to do so.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Or you can try to request it on the "Share" section and someone might upload it offsite, on file sharing sites of course. It's worth a shot :)

max_juventus likes this.
  11. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

@supermansback26 @max_juventus

For your information Romulation was forced to remove a lot of Metroid-games, and not just Metroid Prime 3. All of the Metroid-games from the Game Boy Advance-era (Fusion, Zero Mission) and onwards were removed because of legal request.

No one really wants to see a specific game disappear, but that's the way it is. We all should be grateful that Romulation hasn't met its demise yet while other websites such as DGEmu no longer exist. While Cool Rom is still alive, it isn't allowed to host any Nintendo (NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Gamecube) game at all.

GarroteTheArmed likes this.
  12. max_juventus

max_juventus Member

@Cahos Rahne Veloza great idea, anyway thanks to every person who commented on this topic and sorry for the situation.

I spent 1 year downloading from this site and suddenly days ago I'm was like where's mario galaxy games?

13. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

@max_juventus

Actually, the situation is graver than you think. I haven't checked everything, but since all of the Mario games from the N64-era and onwards are removed as well of the same reason, I'm sure Nintendo has forbidden Romulation to host all of its newer games from 1996 and onwards. The Virtual Console-versions of the classic Mario-games have been removed as well.

So if you want to play games created and published by Ninty itself - you'll have to play the NES, SNES and Game Boy (Color) games for now, until the day Nintendo makes another blow to this website and forces the admins to remove every Ninty-game in existence.

GarroteTheArmed likes this.