1. This forum is in read-only mode.

METROPOLIS CRIMES GAME HELP! ANYONE DISCUSS HERE.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hiello604, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Beckio

Beckio Member

oooh thanks! I'll try that! I thought of doing hat but it never worked :/ oh well! I probably did something wrong. anyways, thanks! :D
    Post Merge: [time]1255868408[/time]
    Sorry to bother you guys again but any tips on getting 90 points on the dart board? ><"

2. sforza177

sforza177 New Member

I'm stuck on the telephone conversation with Dr. Morland in Inquiry 4. He's always brushing me off by saying that I'm trying to trick him, no matter what I tell him... ???
    Can anyone give me a hint?

As for the dartboard: Hit the 13 six times and the 4 three times. (you can use the light/shadow on the lower screen as a guide for where to position your dart if you're having trouble repeating the same throws).

How to figure out the solutions for the tarot riddle:

1. (eclipse): Add the card numbers for "The Sun" and "The Moon"
    2. (669): Add 3 to the card number of "The Devil" (you know, 666 + 3...)
    3. (Great Bear): Add the card numbers for "The Star" and "The Chariot" (The constellation is called a wagon/chariot in several languages)
    4. ("equation"): If you take the numbers of the equation and look at the corresponding cards, it says "Justice+Judgment=Death". Therefore, enter the number of the "Hanged Man"

3. Beckio

Beckio Member

Oh my, I really am bad at these games. ><"
    Now I'm stuck on the part at inquiry 4 where your checking out the cup and you tip it over and a mouse comes and drinks the water and dies. What am I suppouse to do now? Red says to mop the mess up but I don't know. :(

OK I figured out that you have to rub the water you spilt to find the blue thing but what next?

4. stellilit

stellilit Member

next you refill the cup whit water (you take it from the white thing on the right, sorry but I don't know how it's called) then try to use one of the little bottles up there... and you do the same thing as before (spill the water etc...) until you find the bottle that leaves that blue thing!
    I hope I've explained well... -__-'''

5. sforza177

sforza177 New Member

Never mind my earlier question, I seem to have drawn a wrong symbol in the dialogue, which is why no path seemed to work... ;)

6. bigbumbap

bigbumbap New Member

Hi I am sure the answer to this will be soo obvious but.. what do i do with the wall in the hitmans appartment in inquiry 2?

7. stellilit

stellilit Member

you have to hit it until you find the gun that's hidden in it... it's in the middle-right part of the screen!

8. bigbumbap

bigbumbap New Member

yes firly obvious.... excellent thanks!

9. dot373

dot373 New Member

I'm stuck on the telephone conversation with Dr. Morland in Inquiry 4. He's always brushing me off by saying that I'm trying to trick him, no matter what I tell him... this question already on but I'm stuck at it too, can anyone tell me how to do it before I stamp on my DS been trying all day today, thanks in advance

10. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

You have to tell him that Agatha's last name is Lindsey and that she's passed out. I can't remember if he asks any other questions.

11. kand81_99

kand81_99 New Member

hi hoping you can help i have found the gun but am totally stuck on what to do with it.....thanks

12. chazlotteE

chazlotteE New Member

can anyone tell me what leons phone number is please wher youve gotta listen 2 the recording of it!! can't figure it out

13. C+A

C+A New Member

Help I'm on enquiry 2 in leon apartment looking at the wall with the tap pot and stove. I've tried everything but nothing happens! What should I be doing

14. sonmin

sonmin New Member

some one help me...lol How can I see 'morning newspaper'?? need coin?

15. mistyholly2003

mistyholly2003 New Member

can anyone help me. how do you use the fishing rod on enquiry 4? i can get the letter on the line but dont know what to do next?

16. littlekiwibird

littlekiwibird Active Member

Hi!

Erm, I've just started the game and I'm stuck at inquiry 2... I feel really stupid asking this, but how the heck do you put water in the pot when you're in Leon's flat? I ca't figure it out for the life of me!

17. ctruong

ctruong New Member

What do I do with the gun from Gabriel's wall (inquiry 2)? I pulled out the pin and barrel opened but I have no clue what to do next.

18. Entricate

Entricate New Member

ctruong: I dont remember exactly, but I think you were supposed to take out the bullet in the barrel.

I'm stuck on inquiry 4 after I clean up the spill after the mouse dies. I know I'm supposed to refill the cup with the water from the white pot on the right but I can't even move the cup :(

Is there a specific way I'm supposed to pick up the cup? I don't know what to do >_<

19. Kawashima

Kawashima New Member

you have to clean up the place until not a bit of water or color is left.

now what about that fishing rod?
    Post Merge: [time]1262163805[/time]
    okay, so I got the fishing rod thing solved.

a bit of blowing and slashing was enough, - but, - where's the next puzzle????

20. aurora289

aurora289 New Member

Hi guys, I'm stuck at inquiry 1 at the window... I found the fingerprint, wat is there to do next??

thanx!