1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mini-Rants Thread

Discussion in 'Rants' started by trimbletown, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

hitachi > WD >>> Seagate currently. Seagate have been bad for quite a few years now..

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

RPG Maker is really annoying!!! They don't sell any physical CD copy of RPG Maker MV! Damn it! I want it, I bloody need it!!! But damn it's only on sale at their official website and steam for a very ridiculous price!!! I can't even find pirated copies of it on Google. I got VX, VX Ace, XP, and GameMaker from there. I'm steaming now!!!

3. Liode

Liode New Member

Really sick of people trying to push "religion" into politics, and people like Trump and Cruz thinking they're entitled to rule. Frankly it pisses me off.

4. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

hope you enjoy your stay in hell along with the rest of the cuck sanders supporters heathen

5. Prectorian

Most of the time, this forum has only 1 member (Me!), the rest are robots and guests. :rolleyes:
    Maybe everyone else got social life, but I don't? :(
    Probably because most of my time are spent working in front of the computer. :confused:

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I don't have a social life either.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Me three....

No social life either since my ex-girlfriend left me. Heck I've even abandoned Social media after the break up and will be spending the Holifays more bitter and colder than ever :p

8. Prectorian

The cold you felt might be the effect of Onyok.

9. g.abree

g.abree Member since 2010

Why on earth am I considered a New Member?? I've been around since 2010!!

10. Prectorian

B'cos you're seldom online.

11. g.abree

g.abree Member since 2010

That doesn't make sense... Boo...

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Neither does life most of the time :p

2DamCerius likes this.
  13. Prectorian

Don't worry, you'll get over it. Time will heal your pain, unless it got stuck between a window pane.

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Assumption fail... I wasn't even talking about my personal Demon "Bitch" when I replied to the other guy's post LMAO!

15. Prectorian

LOL, I wasn't thinking about it either. But, since we're on the subject. Wanna talk 'bout it?

Oh, Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

[​IMG]
    Christ the Saviour is Born.

16. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Well that is something I tell myself all the time, even though I try to live a bohemian lifestyle in a backwards country, things still end up ruining my day. Especially if ya commute back and forth between home and work. The times have changed but the people still have the same attitudes.
    Like how laws were made to condition the human spirit or how money pretty much conditions everything from top to bottom. Doesn't matter I am still screwed.

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Here's a BETTER greeting :p

Also who is this Jebuzz you're talking about. Christmas is all about...

... you know.

18. Prectorian

[​IMG]
    In that case, I hope you're enjoying a very Sour and Bitter Christmas this year. :p

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yes indeedie Dark chocolate with sour cream tastes mighty fine thank you very much~! :D

20. Prectorian

I wish I can draw. Really sucks at it. *Sigh* :oops: