1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Mobile] Fire Emblem Heroes for Android and iOS NEWS

Discussion in 'General News' started by Prectorian, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

No I haven't. There are so many "Tales", can't possibly play them all. Of the few that I've played I'm most attached to Tales of the Abyss.

FEH is giving me a hard time getting Special Event characters as all 4 characters brought into battle have to survive. They come in events that gives out a lower stats and a higher stats hero (same character). I've only been able to acquire the lv.5 ones. Still struggling to grind my characters so that they can win in lv.15 and lv.23 events.

2. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

Yeah... 16 main games, beating Final Fantasy with only one entry. I can understand it's difficult to keep track of them, especially when they have different names. Which other games have you played besides Abyss?

Yet still, Final Fantasy is the most famous of the two series, isn't it? Maybe the numerals make people remember them easier...

Let me guess, the "normal" characters you've gotten are considerably weaker than the Special Event characters, aren't they? And the special events have hard missions only for the hardcore players? That's a common f2p-move I think.

3. Prectorian

Just to name a few; Innocence, Tempest, Legendia, etc.

It is weaker. Not really for 'hardcore', it's just my stats, not enough to prevent all 4 members from getting annihilated. But I can tell you that FEH is the least money oriented f2p app for me so far. I haven't needed to purchase 'orbs' with real money, despite often low on it. But like I said before, 'orbs' only used for summoning new characters and expanding the castle (size and stats). Which for the later, doesn't require much 'orbs', and you don't really need to summon new characters all the time, since you'd probably concentrate leveling just a few good ones.

And 1 'orb' will expand your castle by 5 heroes slot, while you get 1-2 'orbs' per initial login per day. This unlike Pokemon Duel which cost 10 gems to expand your figures by 1 slot. The slots are use not just for storing pokemon figures, but also cubes & ingots. Which I think those cubes & ingots should have been given a separate storage space. Although I'm not short of gems & coins.

4. NintyRaccoon

Prectorian, do you think the Nintendo Apps will be shut down and delisted in let's say less than five years? Especially since Nintendo is partnered with DeNA which got lots of criticisms because of the shut down of their social game Blood Brothers.

5. Prectorian

I've no idea, am not a clairvoyant. But I can tell you that I'm unlikely to keep playing FEH/PokeGo/PokeDuel that long. :p

6. NintyRaccoon

Of course you aren't :p. I was more interested in your suspicions/theories based on your experience.

Because you're a quick player and finish them quickly? Or because you have lost interest in them by then?

7. Prectorian

Since when I'm a quick player? :rolleyes: I only play around 5-10 minutes a day, that's slower than snails.
    Not necessarily because I'd lost interest in it.

8. NintyRaccoon

:rolleyes: Dude... You play for a short time every day, and you expect your heroes to survive during Special events? :p

And how on Earth can you collect so many Pokémons if you only play for 5-10 minutes a day? Unless you live in an area with lots of them, and you travel a lot.

Anyway, back to topic: Slower than snails? Maybe. But if I were to play these games, and we both started playing on the same day (baseline) you would get farther than me, that's for sure.

Just look at me and Dark Infernape: We both are fans of MFF. Dark Infernape has already completed all of the chapters available for the global version, got the most powerful sword in the game and maxed his Dark Knight job so much that the game has become too easy for him. In the meantime, I haven't even completed the second chapter.

Now that is slower than snails. So even if you play for a short time and you don't consider yourself to be a quick player, you're still a quicker player compared to me.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  9. Prectorian

I certainly expect it so. Anyway, I'm closing in on reaching that level for 4 of my characters to cope with higher special events.

Well, for PokeGo, I haven't collected much in term of 'species', but quantity wise for selected few, I've managed to get plenty. If you ask how? Simple... I hang around pokestops/gyms, there are certain such landmarks which has a high rate of spawning. Especial where gps signal is a vague, like when I am in a basement parking lot. Hence, despite short play time, I still get plenty.

No point comparing with DI, he play long hour each day. It's no surprie if he beats the game in less days than you.

10. NintyRaccoon

What is the highest level a character can reach?

Ah, okay. I thought you caught many species, not large quantities for selected few. What do you do with the extra Pokémon? Can you trade them with other players, "sell" them and get more items, or "sacrifice" them to upgrade a certain Pokémon; like in several trading card games?

Are there many landmarks, pokestops and gyms at your place?

Yeah... I noticed.

11. Prectorian

I've no idea.

At present, in PokeGo, you can exchange those pokemon for candies which in turn will be used on a retained pokemon of that species to evolve or increase its stats. In future, there's a possibility to trade with other players. While in PokeDuel, you can exchange it for coins or fuse it to increase stats, and in FEH, you can merge them to increase the stats.

In my own neighborhood? No. But in town, yes.

Edit:

FEH updated to v.1.1.0. (Mar 2nd)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  12. Prectorian

Update:

v.1.1.1 been out for sometimes now. and an additional content been added yesterday, which you'll need to download at launch.

Today I received an open letter via in-app, informing of upcoming changes. In it they inform some changes to the game in April;
    • Inherit Skill and Merge Allies Changes
    • Hero Merit introduce and in turn can be exchange for Hero Feather (item)
    • New Combat Rules
    • Adjustment to Arena Scores and Matchmaking
    • Bonus Hero Description in the Arena
    • Notification Display Adjustment
    • New Way to Expand Heroes' Abilities
    Future plans includes introduction of new in-game event, which will reward players with battle achievements and special rewards.

Also informing of Grand Hero Battle in Special Event;
    • Late March - Michalis: Ambitious King
    • Early April - Navarre: Scarlet Sword
    • Late April - Zephiel: The Liberator
    • Early May - Xander: Paragon Knight
    • Late May - Lloyd: White Wolf

13. Prectorian

Been a few days by now, but still available till 14 April ;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]