1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Mobile] Pokemon Go for Android and iOS NEWS

Discussion in 'General News' started by Prectorian, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Ok new update in the last 2 hours i caught a buncha different pokemon, leveled up halfway through lvl 9 clos to 10 now, caught that rhyhorn from the same spot i saw it yesterday, caught a Charmeleon ( dont now if thats rare), saw a Rapidash and spent all my balls tryin to cap it, but couldn't berries did not help either sigh and i didn't have Great / Ultra Balls and right after this saw a dratini and i had 0 pok balls, luckily i was near a pokestop, grabbed 3 balls, and caught it on the last ball whew :confused: i think thats enough progress for the day.

I also put one of my highest cp pok a 300ish dodrio in a gym. They had 3 full slots and i had to train there to open up a slot and put one of mine in there, got 10 coins in the process. :p:cool: I'm VERY low on pokeballs

2. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Apparently the Dratini i caught has near perfect IVs in HP and Def

3. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Time to hit a few more gyms in the area
    i got a near perfect eevee into a vaporeon

[​IMG]

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Aside from that Christmas Pikachu, I haven't been able to acquire new Pokemons. Am about 7000 points to next lvl, 100m to get free candy, and 2km to hatch a 5km egg. Doubt it'd be Togepi. Have had this egg in the incubator since Oct. :p

5. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

What Trainer level you at? @Prectorian

i'm making solid progress. Have a 800+Cp Flareon 600+Cp Vaporeon both with the best iv's i just need to feed em stardust and lvl up to over 9000.
    im real close to lvlin up my near perfect atk def hp iv charmander to charmeleon
    have a few other close-to 500cp pokemon including a Magneton Fearow dodrio 3 ryhorns etc and some other s with 400-500 cps. And i'm really close to lvl 13 now.
    caught a ton of good pokemon almost ready to lvl half of em up, and i just took down a gym with one 1300 cp snorlax alone and put in my Flareon. ah that sweet poekcoins<3

i also hatched a high atk iv Magby from an egg today! aand caught a bulbasaur aand the Christmas special pikachu! i have 9 5km eggs waiting to be hatched.
    i don't remember what my pokedex completion % is at ill check when i play next time, also i recommend this site to check like the potential of pokemon in gohttps://thesilphroad.com/research

:p so yea, rnjesus loves me

6. Prectorian

See you're fast. I'm at lvl.16 going to 17. I placed 1 high lvl pokemon in my inventory at a gym once, didn't last 12 hours before it was returned to me. So no coins for me so thus far. I don't have the luxury to go out walking around catching pokemon, mostly I do so at mall parking lots while waiting for big boss to finish shopping. Waiting in partially covered basement parking lot is my favourite spot, where gps signal can be establish but it can't pinpoint my exact location, which makes the avatar going wild. Easy to log in 500m-1km with no effort at all. :p

7. Prectorian

2016. 12. 23
    The holiday season has arrived! Celebrate it with us!

[​IMG]

Trainers,

As the year draws to a close, we want to give you a great way to celebrate the end of the year with Pokémon GO. For the next couple of weeks, you’ll have even more reason to explore the world with your friends and family while you enjoy our year-end event.

Don’t miss out on an increased chance to hatch a Togepi (and other Pokémon)! Starting the morning of December 25, 2016, and through the afternoon of January 3, 2017 (PST), PokéStops will award one single-use Incubator each day after your first Photo Disc spin. As you visit PokéStops during this time period, there will be a greater chance of finding Eggs that hatch Togepi, Pichu, and several other recently found Pokémon, originally discovered in the Johto region. Special Pikachu wearing festive hats will also be staying around a bit longer! You are more likely to find these limited-edition Pikachu during the time period of this celebration.

In addition, from the afternoon of December 30, 2016, through the afternoon of January 8, 2017 (PST), the first partner Pokémon and their Evolutions, originally discovered in the Kanto region, are more likely to be encountered. This means a greater chance to catch Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venusaur, as well as Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard, plus Squirtle, Wartortle, and Blastoise! As a way to increase your chance to encounter one of these Pokémon, Lure Modules will also last for 60 minutes instead of 30 minutes.

Get up and go!

—The Pokémon GO team

Dark Infernape likes this.
  8. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Awesome news nice, such a great time for me to have started playin, also i hatched an elekid, hoping the next ones a togepi

9. Prectorian

Apparently someone in town did caught Ditto. I'm not sure where he/she got it, but I saw it at a gym. Seems like starting tomorrow, we can get a free single use incubator. It'd be a huge help since I've committed to using the unlimited one only and kept the single use ones. And by doing so I can't hatch more than 1 at a time, but with this, I should be able to.

Dark Infernape likes this.
  10. Prectorian

This "Starting the morning of December 25, 2016, and through the afternoon of January 3, 2017 (PST), PokéStops will award one single-use Incubator each day after your first Photo Disc spin." is BS. I went out yesterday & today, and still no free incubator despite going to various PokeStops & spinning each at least twice.

Then the gift packages, those are not even freely distributed, I thought it would be, instead we'll have to pay at the store! And none of the 3 comes cheap, it's like buying a cat in a box. You've no clue what you're getting or if it is worth the cost. So much for Christmas celebration!!! Pfff... :rolleyes:

11. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

I just got an Incubator on my 1st spin, maybe it was a time zone server reset thing?

12. Prectorian

Really? In that case, I'll try again tomorrow. If still none .... hmm...

13. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Day 2, can confirm i got another Incubator.

also. trainer lvl 15, pokedex 73 caught, 98 seen.

Highest cp pok 992 Kingler, 719 Flareon, 689 Gravler. Theres pok ranging all the way from 10cp to 600 cp after that.

Been holding off evolving some of those pokemon for when i use one lucky egg and evolve em all for that double xp.

14. Prectorian

Finally, got an incubator. :)

My highest cp pokemon is vaporeon at 1245 cp. Still no sign of Ditto. Odd... Tomorrow is a day off, going to miss my 7th day bonus. :(

15. Prectorian

2016. 12. 25
    Limited-time holiday item packs!

[​IMG]

Trainers,

This has been an exciting year for Pokémon GO! As we look ahead to 2017, we have one more surprise for you! We will be adding a few limited-time holiday item packs to the Pokémon GO in-game shop at a discounted rate. The morning of December 25 through the afternoon of December 30 (PST), we’ll be releasing Special, Great, and Ultra Boxes. Items in these Boxes include Incubators, Incense, Great Balls, and Ultra Balls. From the afternoon of December 30 through the afternoon of January 3 (PST) we’ll release Bronze, Silver, and Gold Boxes. Items in these Boxes include Incense, Lure Modules, Lucky Eggs, Poké Balls, and Great Balls.

—The Pokémon GO team

16. Prectorian

The above .... Me not interested!!! Booo!!!

17. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Yea i ain't buying that, even if i wanted to, i have like 40 Coins i think.

i will wait for the day when they add pvp!

18. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

After the last update, game has been freezing for me just after logging in sometimes.

Prectorian likes this.
  19. Prectorian

Hardly happening to me, except when I can't get stable signal. I went out today, and totally forgotten to seek PokeStop. Since I'm done for today, I've officially missed my free doze of incubator. :(

20. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.