1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mobius Final Fantasy [Steam/iOS/Android]

Discussion in 'PC' started by NintyRaccoon, Feb 7, 2017.

?

Which era of "Final Fantasy" do you like the most?

1. The NES era (FF1-3)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The GB era (FF Legends 1-3 AKA SaGa 1-3)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The SNES era (FF4-6, FF Mystic Quest)

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. The GBA era (remakes of FF1-2, 4-6 + FF Tactics Advance)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The PSX era (FF7-9 + FF Tactics + remakes of FF1-2, 4-6)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. The PS2 era (FF10-12)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The modern console/handheld era (FF Chrystal Chronicles, Dissidia, Bravely Default, FF13-15 etc.)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. None of them - I just play on my phone/tablet (FF Dimensions, FF All The Bravest, Mobius FF etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. None of them - I just play on my computer (FF7-8, 11, 13-14; Mobius FF)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  10. Not interested in Final Fantasy at all.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Not a dime more. The difference would be non-subscribers pay in full amount at purchase (which of cause you can pay in installments to the bank if you use credit card), while subscribers pay in monthly installments for the cost of phone+data/phone credit.

I didn't refer to those using the same number for long term, I was referring to those changing numbers all the time.

2. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

That's interesting. Then I can understand that people prefer paying for phones without subscription if the price is the same anyway.

In my country, subscription-based phones are mostly "cheaper" than non-subscription phones so people usually get a subscription. In many of the deals, the customers are allowed to change their "old" phone to a newer one at least once a year, so that's a "bargain" for many.

3. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

4. Prectorian

It would be considered cheaper because you're paying in installments instead of in full, on top of being fully warranted by the service provider.

5. NintyRaccoon

172 hrs... I remember when it took "only" less than 25 hours to get through FF4, and that without discovering every secret. That's a huge difference.
    And when we became acquainted with each other on Steam, you had "only" played it for 49 hours.

Me? I'm at the second Mako Reactor with about 19 hrs of total game time. I've decided to train my SOLDIER by playing through the Midgar-levels.

6. NintyRaccoon

Prectorian, are mobile phone repairs cheap in your country? I'm asking since you said that your countrymen prefer not to be tied to a subscriber for X years, and subscribers usually fully warrant their products/services.

7. Prectorian

In general, yes.

8. NintyRaccoon

9. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Yes ofcourse, i got the card yesterday, now i need to level it up, and farm for more to lvl up ability level.

10. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

11. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

my main card is now a 4star, the fodder are all 3 stars, see the low % of success you get if you augment the card.

Thats why its recommended to get your 3 star card to max ability level 6/6 first. Then augment it to 4star.

[​IMG]

12. NintyRaccoon

Holy dark clouds of Midgar covering the skies, B-Man!

I see. But I still have difficulties to understand how to augment the fodders. You mean that I should augment each 3-Star fodder to max before I sacrifice them to the "main" 4-Star card?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  13. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

no, forget about augmenting the sicarus card until it has maxed ability level. Untill then, get more fodder and keep fusing thats all

keep it at 3 stars untill you 6/6 the ability level

14. NintyRaccoon

But that's where my problem is: I don't know how I can fuse the fodders when they have too little success rate, and I can only sacrifice 5 identical cards at one time. I thought you meant that I should upgrade the fodders as well and then fuse them with my main card.

15. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

fuse 2 fodders into 1 fodder card . Now see the success % rate of this one card when you try to fuse it with the main card.

Or you can use auto enhance for this. Put your main card in there, and set the ability fusion meter to 80 or 90%. Let the game auto do the fusion process for you, all you need to do is keep gettin more cards.

16. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Remember when i said you need a LOT of cards to fuse my card ability level from 6 to 7 and from 7 to 8

Well this should be enough to get me from 6 to 7, on the next mobius day
    [​IMG]

Got to get almost this much more cards, probably more, for 7 to 8! Yes the grind is strong with this one!

17. NintyRaccoon

But when you fuse the first two cards together and the success rate is only 50%, do you add a third card? I think this is safer, but at the same time I would rather spare that card even if it would provide a 100% success rate.

I've seen it. But if I put an Anima in one of the slots, does the game auto fusion the rest of my available cards in my inventory, or does it only auto fusion the ones I'll buy/acquire?

So the fodder cards here are the ones which have level 7 and 4? They'll be fused together again and afterwards be fused together with the main card?

18. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Yea you need to fuse 2 to get 100% is safer that way. Unless its mobius day, then you get 70% with one card.

Yes the game auto fuses the cards in ur inventory and the ones you buy when the success % is met. Keep buyinn more cards, do battles, and when you come back and check inventory after any battle, youll see them fused. Set the auto fusion chance to 80% atleast.

They are ALL fodder required to get my main from 6 to 7. I need to fuse between them to raise each of their their ability level (not card level that doesn't matter for fusion) . Right now each card gives only a 5% which is too low.

I need to get each cards success rate to somewhere between 15 and 20! This requires a lot of cards. Thats why ive been doin 3 star matches, makes gettin cards quicker. Once you do 4 3star battles, you should be able to get 2 cards, and every 4th 3star battle gets u 3 cards.

19. NintyRaccoon

So you have enough strong light cards to do this now? Last time we played with each other you said that Anima would wipe us off the floor and because of that you preferred 2 star battles.

20. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

:) ramuh, bahamut, ifrit-light, pheonix, barret, jessie all light cards from the ff7 event. Aerith and CrossSlash Cloud card is the only cards i missed from the event.

And theres been talks abt FF RK event comin back, the event has a couple of powerful cards, we should get those. Save up your tickets.

[​IMG]