1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My REAL Ace kard2i doesn't work!?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by daakevster, Oct 3, 2010.

1. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

So my acekard just came a few days ago and I've been trying really hard to get it to work...I recently updated my Dsi to verison 1.4.1 (bcuz im a moron) and (of course) it blocks my acekard...I try it on a friends Dsi v1.3.0 and it still blocks it...I try it on my cousins DsL and it just gets stuck at Loading...what am I doing wrong? On my SD card I have...ak2ifw_update_141_for Dsi AND DsL my games, __ak2, and akmenu4.nds ...can you guys link or explain to me very detailedly what I must do to get it working on my Dsi v1.4.1

TY

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

you need to flash your cart, you already have the file, which is ak2ifw_update_141_for Dsi AND DsL.nds. the only bad thing is that you need a ds lite to do this. you start the flashcart and then go to ak2ifw_update_141_for Dsi AND DsL.nds and start it. just follow the steps there. it should work for dsi 1.4.1 after that. also make sure you download akaio 1.7.1 which is the latest firmware for acekards

3. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

i put my acekard in my DsL BUT it gets stuck at Loading

4. iluvfupaburgers

hmmm. download the akaio firmware first. then backup your card (just in case), then format your card. then add the _ak2 folder and akmenu4.nds. nothing else. let me know if it loads

5. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

problem is...i only see my cousin on saturdays... :/ ill try it and report back to u...any other ideas you want me to try? Just in case this one fails?

6. iluvfupaburgers

the thing is, that if akaio doesnt load, it could be a fake card. so therefore there wouldnt be much to do other than buy another cart. so lets see if it loads on your cousin's dsl. if it does, then you just have to add the ak2ifw_update_141_for Dsi AND DsL.nds file and do the update to your card. but im thinking it will work if you formatted the sd card. that usually solves many problems

7. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

oh...alright then ty iluvupaburgers...ill report back to here with results...btw howd u get ur name? o_O

8. iluvfupaburgers

sure thing :)
    lololol, me and my friends were obssessed with a video on youtube called "fupa song" so then we started messing around, and a friend was like, i would love my fupa on a burger, i though it was hilarious, so then i started using on my Xbox live acount, and then on every internet related activity i do :)

9. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

haha xD nice story...i wish i had a story like that ):

10. iluvfupaburgers

11. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

i just tried it and it got stuck at "load" AGAIN....i think i just got ripped off...plz tell me u have other solutions...

12. iluvfupaburgers

hi again, did it get stuck on the dsl?

13. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

ya :/

14. iluvfupaburgers

thats bad
    backup any games and sav files you have. format card, then.
    what file sdo you have on the root of the card. you should only have the akaio 1.7.1 files which are:
    _aio (its a folder)
    akmenu4.nds

try only with these files, on the ndsl, if it gets stuck, its a clone cart, and there is no helping in that, other than buying a new cart

15. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

i got _aio and akmenu4.nds, games, release note, the update for both dsi and dsl and thats it...it still doesnt work....

16. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Where did you buy your Acekard from?

17. iluvfupaburgers

try first without the patches there,

18. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

http://buy-acekard.com/
    if i remember correctly

19. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

seems like a trap to me , im not willing to click on it though :/

20. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

You can click on it...it's just odd they don't let you just buy an Acekard and nothing else. They sell just Acekards bundled with something else.